• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon |OT| Sloan's blanket is six feet of my shit.

Jackpot

Banned
Reading pirated impressions, it seems it starts out well enough but once you get past the first mission and the game "lets you off the leash" it is exactly like FC3, with 90% of the game being garrisons, stealth takedowns, animal hunts, etc, right down to the enemy types and quips. In truth there are only about 4 storyline missions.

AHA-Lambda

Reading pirated impressions, it seems it starts out well enough but once you get past the first mission and the game "lets you off the leash" it is exactly like FC3, with 90% of the game being garrisons, stealth takedowns, animal hunts, etc, right down to the enemy types and quips. In truth there are only about 4 storyline missions.

Oh well :(

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Reading pirated impressions

image.php

Didn't excpect anything else to be honest. I just hope the humor is good.
And with good, I mean bad.

sounds about right then considering the price. 4 hours worth of gameplay.

My preorder is ready! Wish Ubisoft had just gone and released it after the pirates went and leaked it. But not much longer now...

Dave1988

I'm okay with this.jpg.

I loved taking down outposts in vanilla FC3. My only hope is that you can repopulate them after you clear them out like in FC3 post-patch.

Mr. Black

Banned
Just finished the game. Took me less than 5 hours to complete the story line, sidemissions and to capture all garrisons. . :( Didn't find an option to repopulate the garrisons with enemies...

When the asking price is €15, I was really not expecting more than a few hours. 6 hour games are €50-60 these days.

That being said, I kinda prefer (single player) games that can be finished in one sitting.

aranth

Can't wait. Kudos to AMD for adding this to the Never Settle Reloaded bundle. Even if it's a retread of FC3, Michael Biehn automatically puts Blood Dragon in my GOTY level.

Just finished the game. Took me less than 5 hours to complete the story line, sidemissions and to capture all garrisons. . :( Didn't find an option to repopulate the garrisons with enemies...
images

Except it's not out for another week.

Maybe he's friends with a cashier who rang him up for 1 digital copy but wont charge him until launch day!

Maybe it digitally fell off the digital Trucks they use to transport games on the internet and he was using a package sniffer to find one by chance!

Megasoum

Banned

Farcry 3 was my GOTY of 2012 and I actually 100% the game so I'm totally fine with that.

Top Bottom