• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Frame: Nuregarasu no Miko trailer + screenshots (Sep 27 in Japan)

Noice.

I'm betting the Western subtitle for Fatal Frame or Project Zero will be something like The Witching Hour, because I don't quite know if the Black Haired Shrine Maiden would work so well here.

I've always loved the art in general of FF4, I really liked Ruka from FF4 and this is just in another level!

U guys know, I don't want to sound like a pervert here lol. But how in the hell can a man said no to this??? This is like mans dream here no I believe this is what we called as mans dream.

It is a sins to not get excited here. DOA 5 wet effect is doing a great work over here. All my muney all my muney.

Dem Thight belt.

But is she 18?

age is just a number. (she's 17)

RagnarokX

Official website: here!

So all this time Wii U wasn't lonely, it was exploring a scary Japanese shrine!

jXwxZkEevcXy1.jpg

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Looks pretty cool and fucking creepy. Don't fuckthis up Nintendo, bring that shit in the west, you need games to drive sales for the end of 2014. This game fills the horror niche nicely. DO EEEETTTTT.

Twitter campaign anyone?

Lingitiz

Looks pretty cool and fucking creepy. Don't fuckthis up Nintendo, bring that shit in the west, you need games to drive sales for the end of 2014. This game fills the horror niche nicely. DO EEEETTTTT.

Twitter campaign anyone?

If it does come to NA there's no way it'll be this year. I'm hopeful for the middle of 2015 though. Hopefully we hear something when Iwata returns for a Direct.

Lumyst

If it comes West that'd be cool but I might still be chicken about playing it, water + horror = too scary for me, haha :p

munchie64

I'm too scared to watch the trailer. But this look really good, and I can only hope for a Western release.

Aus is usually included in "Europe" so just releasing it there would be ok by me :p

casiopao

Twitter campaign anyone?

Ninty better not stop this paradise goodness from coming here. Any hashtag we should make for this game?

Project Rainfall. Also?

Miiverse, twitter, Club Nintendo, Facebook and any other method too make Ninty knows that I.... We want this game here?

#wet fatal frame bring it here.

R.I.P

I'm playing Fatal Frame 2 right now (the Wii Version), I'm having a good time, except for the really slow gameplay... Whatever, I want to play Fatal Frame 4 after 2, anyone recommend it? Better or worse than FF2? Any advice?
Thanks!

4 is my favorite in the series alongside 2, definitely get it if you can find a copy for a reasonable price. The English translation is really easy to patch too!

If Nintendo is funding "mature" games like Devil's Third and Bayonetta 2, I really hope they fucking bring Fatal Frame WiiU, also the talks about the Hollywood movie should help.

L~A

If it does come to NA there's no way it'll be this year. I'm hopeful for the middle of 2015 though. Hopefully we hear something when Iwata returns for a Direct.

Yeah, my bet would be on a February / April release... if it ever comes out in the West.

Nemesis_

If Nintendo is funding "mature" games like Devil's Third and Bayonetta 2, I really hope they fucking bring Fatal Frame WiiU, also the talks about the Hollywood movie should help.

This is probably mean but I would happily trade Devil's Third for Project Zero V at this point ._.

Dantis

Looks brilliant.

But no Tsukiko Amano doing the theme song? What the fuck? Is it not Shibata directing any more?

Jimrpg

nope, but there's a fan translation patch.

ah but then Wii was region locked... so u'd need to mod it....

but at least its viable to play all the series in English still...

REGGIE PLEASE - bring out FF4 and 5 in a double pack.

A new Project Zero and Onechanbara within two months of each other. Current gen's going to be a-okay!

Looks fucking fantastic. I have faith that Nintendo will localise this (or at least, NoE)~

LiK

ah but then Wii was region locked... so u'd need to mod it....

but at least its viable to play all the series in English still...

REGGIE PLEASE - bring out FF4 and 5 in a double pack.

softmod works so not a huge issue. but yea, the region-locking is annoying.

Nemesis_

I will say that I feel happy that here in Australia we got the Wiimake of Project Zero 2, which was fantastic.

I hope Nintendo Australia extends the same benevolence to us for 5.

Glass Rebel

The game looks pretty good but Alan Wake (PC) has really spoiled me as far as forest environments go. Still, can't wait to see what the game plays like.

Top Bottom