• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Anime Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is your favorite anime character?
Mine is without question Kakashi Hatake. His character has gone through a lot
his father committed suicide, his sensei Minato, best friends Obito, Rin and Jiraiya are all dead.
Yet he manages to continue and be badass. He was also in the Anbu Black Ops and also known as The Copy Ninja.
DSmoW.jpg

QBbuL.jpg

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
The only bearable Shounen lead:

yusuke006ic6.jpg

Yusuke Urameshi. Doesn't take crap from anybody, isn't goofy around girls, and uses strategy in his fights other than "hurr plot powerup".

Scum

Can't choose between Morita from Honey & Clover, Harima from School Rumble and Spike from Cowboy Bebop.

I have a few favorites, my number one constantly switches around, so I'll post my three favs:

johan.thumbnail.jpg

A true demon

monster3.jpg

The counter-balance to my prior favorite Everyone should watch Monster.

gunni-sama-albums-berserk-picture125718-berserk-guts.jpg

Pity the author will NEVER finish the manga. :-(

Sub_Level said:
The only bearable Shounen lead:

yusuke006ic6.jpg

Yusuke Urameshi. Doesn't take crap from anybody, isn't goofy around girls, and uses strategy in his fights other than "hurr plot powerup".
Amazingly the first post nails it, best Shonen main character.

My answer usually gets people confused/amazed, but...

Yahiko12.jpg

Yahiko Myoujin from Rurouni Kenshin.

He's an annoying kid at the start, though has an undying will to grow stronger as the story progresses. He even emulates a few moves from his hero, Kenshin. He grows up to be a total bad ass, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom