• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighter Within for Xbox One video leaked

Krakn3Dfx

Can see the delay in an offscreen demo, but I'm sure it'll be 1:1 at launch.

Shaking-My-Head.gif

Vandiger

Make it first person or see through over the shoulder fighting\boxing game. Not that hard man, this just gives Kinect a bad vibe.

Alx

It's playable but I can see how someone would give it 5 minutes and write it off. It has a surprising amount of depth to it if you give it a real chance.

Thanks, I may give it a chance after all... It was still rather expensive on GoD last time I checked, though, I should go hunt for a cheap second-hand copy.

Make it first person or see through over the shoulder fighting\boxing game. Not that hard man, this just gives Kinect a bad vibe.

I don't think the side view is the problem, here...

MoneyHats

Banned
The only fighting game that would actually work with Kinect is a first person Boxing game. I will never get why they keep trying everything else "Except" for a gaddam first person boxing game which I would buy day one :p

RetroStu

Banned
The only fighting game that would actually work with Kinect is a first person Boxing game. I will never get why they keep trying everything else "Except" for a gaddam first person boxing game which I would buy day one :p

I absolutely hate Kinect/motion control but yeah i think a first person boxing game where the sensor can recognise all your punches would be pretty fun no doubt.
That would be the only Kinect game i'd play though!.

Alx

There's a detailed preview of the game by Engadget here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=907jEBbvFxI

I have to admit that the input lag is terrible (see at 0.50 for example... yeah I know it will be used to make the usual trolling gifs, but whatever).
It's a pity, because I like everything else : the design, the martial arts they chose, the interaction with the environment...

Zing

Banned
I like how the cameraman intentionally aimed down a bit to fit the right girls yoga pant wearing ass into the frame.

I literally mean that I like it. Too bad the video resolution looks worse than the webcam I had in 1998.

Top Bottom