• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

breh you know you got plenty of anime girls in your browser history, if the FBI aint found you yet you good

Waitaminute why do I suddenly have a bunch of anime girls in my history? Only thing I've watched in years is Attack on Titan...and Madoka Magica...
Wait...hold up...I do own Deathsmiles and have the faceplate on my 360 though cuz it was the only faceplate that made it overseas in a special edition from Cave....and I also got a copy of the limited edition Otomedius Excellent to play as Kokoro Belmont to see just what the hell a canon Moe Belmont was...and it had a hug pillow...and I made an OT for Arcana Heart..

Oh lord ...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
pretty sure these threads have sealed all of our fates long ago

now all we can do is smile as ShinMaruku leads us into the flames of judgment

MrDaravon

Jay Snyder ‏@JayViscant 18m18 minutes ago
This Tales of Zestiria DLC is wrong. It's just waifus...nothing but waifus and a new outfit...

Looking back through his posts he has already beaten the game. Was I the only one who had no idea Viscant apparently plays JRPGs?

Numb

Waitaminute why do I suddenly have a bunch of anime girls in my history? Only thing I've watched in years is Attack on Titan...and Madoka Magica...
Wait...hold up...I do own Deathsmiles and have the faceplate on my 360 though cuz it was the only faceplate that made it overseas in a special edition from Cave....and I also got a copy of the limited edition Otomedius Excellent to play as Kokoro Belmont to see just what the hell a canon Moe Belmont was...and it had a hug pillow...and I made an OT for Arcana Heart..

Oh lord ...
Now you in trouble.
People have gotten life for less than that and you just had to go and make the Arcana heart thread.
pretty sure these threads have sealed all of our fates long ago

now all we can do is smile as ShinMaruku leads us into the flames of judgment
I aint following that dude anywhere.
But it seems like it isnt a choice.

Shackzam

Haven't gotten D since January. :(
Here's some d
tumblr_mv1nqdHS4v1sljji9o6_500.gif

dumb intial d pun

shaowebb

Now you in trouble.
People have gotten life for less than that and you just had to go and make the Arcana heart thread.I aint following that dude anywhere.

Lol, so true. You make an OT for Arcana Heart and good luck getting the point across that you got into it due to the meta. Stupid Steam keeps harassing me to buy Hunie Pop now because I played a shitload of Marvel Puzzle Quest and bought Arcana Heart.

Numb

Here's some d
tumblr_mv1nqdHS4v1sljji9o6_500.gif

dumb intial d pun

deadmanny.png
Lol, so true. You make an OT for Arcana Heart and good luck getting the point across that you got into it due to the meta. Stupid Steam keeps harassing me to buy Hunie Pop now because I played a shitload of Marvel Puzzle Quest and bought Arcana Heart.
They know you better than you do yourself.

Dahbomb

Looking back through his posts he has already beaten the game. Was I the only one who had no idea Viscant apparently plays JRPGs?
He plays anime fighters too.

He has seen anime as well. But like most people he despises the waifu culture and attributes that to "aaannnniiimmmaaayyy" so he has developed this persona is "I am pure, anime is not".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom