• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightii

Banned
I play Ryu in 3S like a boring ol' guy, it is easily my favorite version of Ryu ever so far.

SFV Ryu could take that spot, if Capcom would give him back his Joudan Sokutogeri, dammit!

Numb

I play Ryu in 3S like a boring ol' guy, it is easily my favorite version of Ryu ever so far.

SFV Ryu could take that spot, if Capcom would give him back his Joudan Sokutogeri, dammit!

Same and the grapplers. He just feels awesome.
SFV Ryu not giving me the same hype even if he got the D-Kick.
Maybe got over Ryu by now.

I had to share a plate of leftovers of my kids snacks with my wife and wash it down with a cold coffee from breakfast yesterday.

I don't remember the last time I slept in later than 8:00 am. I was going to get a new graphics card and fight stick and flight stick but just found out the drain pipes have to be replaced. 9 grand. RIP my fun fund.

I would love to see Oro. His super jump and launching punch is so fun. Never understood his junk super. I still can't wait to play Urien and Sim in SF5.

Numb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvnkAtWcKYg
it aint rap but its bad
I had to share a plate of leftovers of my kids snacks with my wife and wash it down with a cold coffee from breakfast yesterday.

I don't remember the last time I slept in later than 8:00 am. I was going to get a new graphics card and fight stick and flight stick but just found out the drain pipes have to be replaced. 9 grand. RIP my fun fund.
Thats alot.

note to self, never have kids or own a home until I'm old and balling with money

Numb

I hope they make Urien and Oro motion characters in V.

Non of dat low IQ charge crap.
Be outraged quieter. I don't know what Urien's V-skill will be when they basically gave Rashid a version of it.. Maybe Urien's Aegis reflector will still work because it's smaller in height, but will last longer? Also bring back 2 - 3 bar supers please. We saw a quick glimpse in the first live playable build of SFV that they were at least expirementing with variable length super bars (but not stacking supers), where Ryu had 2 ex bars and Chun li had 3..

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Oro is one of the worst fighting game character designs of all time. Looks like Homer Simpson's dried up ballsack.

oro__nope___animated_gif__by_unclebibby47-d673a7h.gif

NEO0MJ

Oro looks more like a grumpy bird, anyway.

Remy still feels pretty unique in comparison to the other boomers. That lunge kick and low sonic boom alone help him stand out, and they can give him more original moves
or have him steal some.

Wut. I am not a furry.

I said demon furry!

note to self, never have kids or own a home until I'm old and balling with money

Life doesn't work that way. I was planning on living the bachelor life when I went to uni and there after. Life happens. I just feel like I could have done something but wife said that it was out of our control and we are dealing with it. Just have to tighten the belt for a bit.
I hope they make Urien and Oro motion characters in V.

Non of dat low IQ charge crap.
Words and my bank account hurt Marz, take it back.
I kinda agree that Urien may end up being a motion character. That charge partitioning was super tough and I didn't understand/able to do it until I saw GilleyTutorial on it with SF4 Guile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom