• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice215

It's going to be helpful to at least one person somewhere out there...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I saw how helpful it was to people, but it was a nightmare to maintain the previous one. After a few people and James Chen hit me up, I decided to go back to doing what I care about which is keeping track of important events that people can watch, and talking shit on Twitter.

Half the time, people just want someone to tell them what's going on instead of looking up the information for themselves, but this should help the people who just want to know what's going on and where they can watch it.

Is EG gone even confirmed? Jwong will probably get picked up by RB or something if true. Kbrad is the only one I see who may have an issue chasing a sponsorship.

MechaX

If EG goes (which is very likely given the news), that will be a huge blow.

Justin I could see getting picked up immediately by someone. Rog may not even give a fuck one way or another at this point. But Ortiz and KBrad.... I dunno.

Justin Wong is free now

8723_101126783237500_100000205374566_29419_2828030_n.jpg

does that mean Lupe was the last player ever signed by EG?

edit: I wonder if it means that Amazon will start more sponsorships under the Twitch banner instead of the EG/Alliance franchises. Or just start team Daigo.

Dahbomb

Absolute Battles 7 results:

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

1. RF7|RyanLV (Chun-Li, Morrigan, Phoenix)
2. PSG|IHeartJustice (Phoenix Wright, Captain America, Dr. Strange)
3. PG|Filipino Champ (Magneto, Dr. Doom, Phoenix | more)
4. UA|Jan (Hulk, Shuma-Gorath, Haggar)
5. JDog (Nemesis, Hulk, Sentinel | more)
5. UA|Terry Bogard (Morrigan, Dante, Strider)
7. GDLKAbe (Nova, Dr. Strange, Spencer | more)
7. PG|RayRay (Magneto, Dr. Doom, Sentinel)

Ayy lmao... what the hell happened here?

This is even funnier.

Shouta

I need to see these matches. I hope they put it up on youtube ASAP. I <3 Phoenix Wright, lol.

Best Phoenix won in that clip.

Hyun Sai

So with Daigo winning that Australia tourney, he is around the 10th place, with about 10 tourneys to grind if I believe the rumors...

And people thought he wouldn't make it. Daigo burned must be the greatest même of the FG community...

That was no easy task though. Human Bomb and Gamerbee gave him big trouble.

Malice215

Daigo definitely has the skill to make it in, but no one thought that Daigo would be on this worldwide bookselling/asswhooping tour that he's on now.

With the weaker level of talent at some of these events and the players who are already qualified not traveling as much, he's put himself in a great position to rack up points and the DDR club to ride on him for the next few weeks.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
After years of not really getting it, I might have to join the DDR club, too. This dude just knew it would take time for him to figure the game out. He might've even found a specific date of when that happens and that's when he starts his World Tour of Ass-Whooping 2016. That's just about as impressive as it gets.

edit: I also feel like Gamerbee is flying under the radar a little bit. He's really up there with the best of them.

Malice215

Now is a great time to join the DDR club with this world tour Daigo is doing. He's really on some Ryu shit right now. Plus its great to have Daigo on his game in these last few months before Capcom Cup, and for SFV to hype the game up.

ECT next weekend should be hype with the east coast bias and the DDR boys in the crowd.

Gamerbee has been flying under the radar, but he also has the opportunity to pick up some points, especially since he uses Necalli. He needs to get on that grind to make the cut.

Tripon

I saw how helpful it was to people, but it was a nightmare to maintain the previous one. After a few people and James Chen hit me up, I decided to go back to doing what I care about which is keeping track of important events that people can watch, and talking shit on Twitter.

Half the time, people just want someone to tell them what's going on instead of looking up the information for themselves, but this should help the people who just want to know what's going on and where they can watch it.
I'm really appreciative that you started the calendar again. Finding info for tournament threads became an issue when the calendar was inactive.

Malice215

I'm really appreciative that you started the calendar again. Finding info for tournament threads became an issue when the calendar was inactive.

I saw more calendars pop up after I stopped, and R/SF is using the same URL for their calendar that I originally created. Even Event Hubs has one now. I don't know what they're doing wrong, but it should have be easier to find info, not harder.

I'm mad that nobody told me that there was a 3rd Strike tournament taking place, especially with this as the promo art.

https://twitter.com/Yoshihara_Game/status/769540103299399684

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom