• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayad

September 27 isn't that old if we're talking about a game that should be ready for testing next year. But lol at eventhubs making it sound like they reached out and got an answer about the recent rumors. This redeems that thread though:
gRMPGoa.jpg

Sayad

I don't see how Ninja training will help him win Capcom Cup, Choco should have him locked in the hyperbolic time chamber by now, dude need bring home the money.

Sayad

Rofl, Verendus finally got banned for real in the XV Peru thread, one less "insider" on Gaf, surprised he lasted this long with all "vague insider tease" he does, tbh.

Rhapsody

Banned
Rofl, Verendus finally got banned for real in the XV Peru thread, one less "insider" on Gaf, surprised he lasted this long with all "vague insider tease" he does, tbh.

What did he get called out on? Haven't really clicked on stuff to avoid spoilers (yet I'm not that excited for the game tbh)

Dahbomb

This isn't his first ban either.

Though not sure what he got banned this time, seems like he was just providing FFXV impressions. But they seem like illegitimate ones so I guess that's what the ban is for.

Sayad

edit: beaten

And yea, that's not his first ban, kinda surprised that he was allowed to continue his attention whoring after the ban though! This one is apparently a perm.

pizzacat

Banned
Cxppj8AW8AA9Pxa

Feed me more

I remember this insider getting perma'd for saying something good about the Xbox or something right?

pizzacat

Banned
I remember him saying something abou Xbox that might not have been true at the moment and then perma

I don't know if it was a "he was wrong so banned" but at the same time insiders have been wrong and don't get perma'd or a don't disrespect bae Sony EAT IT! type thing. In any case we don't know and that was mostly a joke from me :v

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I remember him saying something abou Xbox that might not have been true at the moment and then perma

I don't know if it was a "he was wrong so banned" but at the same time insiders have been wrong and don't get perma'd or a don't disrespect bae Sony EAT IT! type thing. In any case we don't know and that was mostly a joke from me :v

You are completely wrong about why that poster got banned, none of his bans was for bad info (his information is still perfectly fine for all I know, we've never had a problem with it).

If you want to read about it: http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=202187781&postcount=183

ZhugeX is, of course, perfectly aware of all this, one can only speculate as to why he still likes to pretend he was banned out of nowhere for no reason.

You are completely wrong about why that poster got banned, none of his bans was for bad info (his information is still perfectly fine for all I know, we've never had a problem with it).

If you want to read about it: http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=202187781&postcount=183

ZhugeX is, of course, perfectly aware of all this, one can only speculate as to why he still likes to pretend he was banned out of nowhere for no reason.

That's pretty informative, thanks. Hard to keep abreast of forum goings-on with how large the site is.

Man Rip needs to start streaming his Japan trip again. You guys should watch. Him and Tasty Steve going around Japan is top fgc stuff.

Steve's trip might have ended early with that $300 jacket lol. I heard he brought $400 to Japan, hopefully he has better Japan strats than Mew2King. But for real, the streams have been awesome. It's really cool to see them wander around and check out all the shops and the arcades like that. I was laughing my ass off when Steve lost against that Sol in a close match, and even like 20 minutes later it was still on his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom