• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 20-26 | MRN died so Guilty Gear could live!

JeTmAn81

FChamp Senpai pls
tumblr_mn48e1iQKs1rq56feo1_400.jpg

STILL PICKING PHOENIX DAWG

Dahbomb

Thanks to GIFcam I now have the patience to GIF something I've always wanted to GIF.

iWIIUmPrHWBgP.gif

Horribly optimized but YOU ARE ALL FEELING AWKWARD NOW.
LOL what kind of pop off was that?

Well whatever it was it ended Mine's Marvel career. The Iron Fist loss was too much for him to handle.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Thanks to GIFcam I now have the patience to GIF something I've always wanted to GIF.

http://i.minus.com/iWIIUmPrHWBgP.gif[IMG]

Horribly optimized but YOU ARE ALL FEELING AWKWARD NOW.[/QUOTE]

It's been gif'd already

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/elwxbCk.gif

Please remove your unsightly gifcam gif from the internet please

Well whatever it was it ended Mine's Marvel career. The Iron Fist loss was too much for him to handle.

I think he was imitating the end of Wolverine's level 3

JeTmAn81

It is weird that we haven't really heard from Mine since then. That guy had one of the best Weskers around.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I just went to minus to permanently delete that abomination of a GIFcam GIF from the internet and some of my files are unavailable or deleted? WTF?

Is there no good alternative to minus yet? God I fucking hate what it has become. Can't even use my imgur account because imgur also went to shit before minus and it's all loaded up with the images for the UMvC3 team builder.

Beckx

I just went to minus to permanently delete that abomination of a GIFcam GIF from the internet and some of my files are unavailable or deleted? WTF?

Is there no good alternative to minus yet? God I fucking hate what it has become. Can't even use my imgur account because imgur also went to shit before minus and it's all loaded up with the images for the UMvC3 team builder.

I occasionally use picpar. Should check what the guys in the PC screenshot thread use, that's where I found picpar.

that justin thing is him acting out Wolverine xf3. He originally planned it to be Iron Fist lvl 3 but that obviously didn't happen.

It is weird that we haven't really heard from Mine since then. That guy had one of the best Weskers around.

I saw him at back-to-back locals about two months ago. He got murked pretty badly by a Nemo team the first day, and then the second day he lost to a Morridoom to place 3rd. Haven't seen him since.

He said he was gonna come back with that cheap shit, but that hasn't happened yet.

Keits

Developer
Can you add the Divekick #eSports Hour on twitch.tv/irongalaxy at 9pm CST to the Monday Night Stream list in the OP? Thanks!

(New character and stage tonight)

The Light

Got a 1 month ps+ code that is apparently for UK. Since I can't use it maybe someone in here wants it? Hopefully it works for you. Just pm me.

Fanatiq Gamerson ‏@MrFanatiq 2m

Honestly, some tournaments are not important enough to be 3 day events... but you can never tell them that.

Pretty sure Fanatiq mad he didn't get the preferential seeding he wanted for UFGT.

Top Bottom