• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 25-31 | Marvel vs. Comcast

I honestly believe that the success of Skullgirls and Killer Instinct, despite all of negatives that went against both releases, it a really good argument for developing top-flight online play. Where would both of those communities be if the games online play was as bad as MvC3s?
They'd be much smaller and mostly offline focused communities. GGPO enabled games are the only fighters I know where I can seriously fight the guys who make top 16 or top 8 while feeling that both of us are doing our best. I can't recall hearing regularly hearing complaints about sets from Duck, Mcpeanuts, Rotanibor, Pockets or Worldjem. Lord knows you couldn't do that with MvC3 on the regular.

Rollback and custom delay (preferably changeable before every new fight in the lobby) settings really make a difference.

Damn shame to see this kind of stuff happening. Here I was hyped to play SF4 on my PS4 and I already conceded defeat to the PS3 stick implementation on PS4. Holy fucking cow though.......such a missed opportunity. Fucking capcom man. REALLY glad I didn't buy day 1. I really wish I could have though

Evo Staff make an announcement yet?

Ultimatum/cutoff date for fixes would be wise, so everyone is aware.

Then again, I guess Capcom has the final say as it's a CPT event...

Very relevant to this thread full of kombat n street fighting...
http://comicsalliance.com/bizarro-back-issues-malibus-ultraviolent-street-fighter-comic-1992/

SF02.jpg

SF03.jpg

SF04.jpg

SF05.jpg

SF06.jpg

SF07.jpg

SF08.jpg

Oh my god

shaowebb

Boon's eyebrows aren't well represented. Other than that minor nitpick lol.

Fun Fact. Over on Test Your Might I constantly try to get folks arguing into doing a FT10 Ed Boon Eyebrow vs Eyebrow match where the winner gets to shave off the loser's eyebrows. Furthest I got was a dude acting like he'd do a mustache vs mullet match with Sonicfox...which he no showed.

Someday...SOMEDAY I will egg on a rivalry until someone bets their eyebrows in a set.

If Sony doesn't fix the game before EVO or even the next premier event(SEA Major) then they have to stick with the 360 version. Even Sony with their big sponsorship money shouldn't be able to force a broken game on the CPT. If the game isn't fixed then maybe I can see then forcing the PS3 version, but not the PS4 version.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
FGW | yo we e$port$

Besides Other Ocean's rep, the other biggest loser here is MadCatz. Gonna lose out big time on TE2 stick sales.

Relationships are crumbling...

ono-san finally responded

Ono-san ain't gonna do anything. This is Sony's ballpark and there are agreements/contracts all over this thing, the most we can hope for is a patch by the end of the summer.

yo damn, Nintendo is so accurate.

Display Lag tested the lag for the PS4 version.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mXSYyr-lTkg

It has 8 frames of lag. I don't think a patch can fix this to make it the best version.

8 frames? Damn...

Top Bottom