• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 25-31 | Marvel vs. Comcast

jbug617

Banned
Going off Jebailey's twitter, CEO is going to be stacked. I think it could pass Final Round as the toughest major so far.

Going off Jebailey's twitter, CEO is going to be stacked. I think it could pass Final Round as the toughest major so far.

Stunfest? Had all of Europe, plus every top tier Japanese player.

SEAM is coming up as well. Which looks very stacked, possibly the most stacked. Maybe not in terms of overall #s, but when it comes to average level of play.

btw, the tweets mentioned Kazunoko and Gamerbee signing up.

So going by the google doc, his tweets, and kappa sponsorship: Gamerbee, Kazunoko, Momochi, Infiltration, Xiaohai, Dakou, and Pugera are confirmed. Daigo, Mago, Tokido, tc.. will go too as they have for every other prem. event.

fader

Smash 4 players trying to annoy Mr. Wizard into changing the ruleset. Totally the smartest thing to do with no blowback at all.

https://twitter.com/EvilMrWizard/status/605202174679728128

grab_a_seat_by_joeadok-d5uhs4e.gif

ye, and now I'm saying fuck that tall chick. My wins dont feel like my own >:|

I actually wanted to play Ibuki but feel the same way about her.

CEO confirmed:

Gamerbee
Infiltration
Momochi
Pugera
Dakou
Xiaohai
Kazunoko

Nuckledu
Velociraptor

expected:
Daigo
Mago
Tokido
Xian? (attended the past prem. events)

SEAM:

Xian
Momochi
Infiltration
Poongko
Matsuri
Misse
Tokido
Kazunoko
Daigo
Mago
Bonchan
Fuudo
Kim1234
Kichijoujiken
Shiro
Gackt
Leslie
Humanbomb
Chuan
Gamerbee
Kaiser
Gamble boxer
KOK
Reiketsu
Dashio
Nemo
xiaohai
dakou
tonpy
Carnage
gachikun
Justin Wong

Tripon

Stage bans as in stage selection method or the stage selection itself?

The 2nd one. First match of a set, you both strike off stages until you agree on a stage you both want to play on.

After the first match, loser gets to pick the next stage. Under current rules for EVO, winner gets to ban one stage from the stage list. ZeRo wants two bans.

What stages are even legal in Smash 4? They all seem awful except Battlefield, Smashville, and the million FDs

FD's are banned for Nintendo not owning the music rights.

Current stage list.

Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Lylat Cruise, Town & City, Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Duck Hunt, Halberd

The 2nd one. First match of a set, you both strike off stages until you agree on a stage you both want to play on.

After the first match, loser gets to pick the next stage. Under current rules for EVO, winner gets to ban one stage from the stage list. ZeRo wants two bans.

FD's are banned for Nintendo not owning the music rights.

Current stage list.

Personally I feel the winner being allowed to ban something meant to counterpick him doesn't make much sense in the first place but whatever

Top Bottom