• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 25-31 | Marvel vs. Comcast

Zissou

johnny8opo2.png

YESSSSSSSSSSS

Johnny is cool, but I'll need to see more. He was like my backup backup character if I can't play Anji or Baiken.
So we got two bad ports in one day.
ASW vs Capcom: New age of meh ports
Not like I get many good connections in Skullgirls anyway ( ._.)
Where do you live? It's either that or your ISP because it doesn't get better than Skullgirls netcode. Your average modern fighter can only hope to match it and the end result would be pretty damn good.

honestly after playing offline at locals, its alright. yea there is a weird lag/slowish feeling, but elena player and myself were able to do combos/one frame links. Definitely like a D tier port though. Menus are ass, character select is ass. Didnt run into the sound glitch but the sound of the monitor is kinda low so dont know if it happened or not. Havent tried online yet either

Im about to add you blackule

NEO0MJ

Where do you live? It's either that or your ISP because it doesn't get better than Skullgirls netcode. Your average modern fighter can only hope to match it and the end result would be pretty damn good.

Mid-east. Though truth be told I haven't tried playing online in some time. Being out of practice doesn't help.

kirblar

Wouldn't be surprised if we see Bridget skip this one too, based on their prior reasoning for not putting him in. (Fans love him, but not many people actually played him.)

Wonder if they are adding more than just Johnny and Who is that?.
I'd assume so. Might be timed unlocks or something.

Top Bottom