• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 25-31 | Marvel vs. Comcast

Onemic

oh I just got through playing with onemic I'm kinda bummed from the losses, you can probably play him if he's down but he's in Canada but the connection was not bad and I'm in Florida.

yep, KOFXIII netcode is legit as hell.

If anyone one is up for some KOFXIII on steam then feel free to add me, I'm in Ontario, Canada.

ID: Diavlestein

that ID isnt showing up in steam. What's your current username?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Reposting for bottom of the page:

Vote for thread titles below. It should proooooooobably have to do with this big USFIV fuck up.

FGW | QAisTopTier

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
FGW | These ports ain't loyal

fd4a17159c.jpg

+1

Jazz-ism

Banned
And when I see you on stream

(BTW, I'm 30).

Well yea thats the point. You will be watching with hot pocket stains on ur white tee while I would be at the event. Glad u recognize it.

As for your 0-2 comment, my point in posting this isnt to flaunt (far from it, these results do not satisfy me in ANY way) but to put it out there that there might be ppl in fgw that actually play little homie. http://challonge.com/xrdyen8

and if you actually are 30 I would keep it to myself young man. Nothing worse that a 30 year old cyber cheerleader. I guess every squad needs a big girl at the foundation of the pyramid tho

Tripon

That wasn't even the dumbest thing said in that thread

It was pretty dumb.

Well yea thats the point. You will be watching with hot pocket stains on ur white tee while I would be at the event. Glad u recognize it.

As for your 0-2 comment, my point in posting this isnt to flaunt (far from it, these results do not satisfy me in ANY way) but to put it out there that there might be ppl in fgw that actually play little homie. http://challonge.com/xrdyen8

and if you actually are 30 I would keep it to myself young man. Nothing worse that a 30 year old cyber cheerleader. I guess every squad needs a big girl at the foundation of the pyramid tho

It's hilarious that you're claiming I'm immature when you're going so hard to try to troll me. Applaud the effort, think the game is a little weak though.

7.8/10 - Too much water.

Jazz-ism

Banned
Man jazz-ism is a bummer
?
you're going so hard to try to troll me.

And this, is ultimately the prob with good slang. Eventually casuals and hipsters get a hold of them and run them into the ground until they just become buzzwords without meaning.

good on you mashing back dash screaming "troll" instead of facing what I said tho. Def easier strategy. Do your future self a favor and hit the ignore button on my icon.

Tripon

And this, is ultimately the prob with good slang. Eventually casuals and hipsters get a hold of them and run them into the ground until they just become buzzwords without meaning.

good on you mashing back dash screaming "troll" instead of facing what I said tho. Def easier strategy. Do your future self a favor and hit the ignore button on my icon.

Wait, you're been serious this whole time?

Tripon

Onemic

So.. what is going on with Yatagarasu: Legend of Raven? Last update on the publisher's website sets a release date as Q3 2013. Does this thing still exist?

Also an audit of the weekly streams in OP would be helpful, in case anyone knows something about those streams that has changed or they don't exist anymore or whatnot.

Monday

Monday Night Raw - Third Strike casuals at the Boiler Room starting at 9pm PST / 12am EST

Tuesday

Ultimate Fighter Tuesdays - Hosted by Ultimate Gaming Center. Weekly casuals starting at 7pm EST

Thursday

GameVersus - Japanese ThirdStrike Weekly starting at 6am EST

AlrightThatsCool - Third Strike casuals at the Boiler Room starting at 9pm PST / 12am EST

Saturday

GameSpot Versus - ST weeklies at 7:20am EST

Sunday

GameSpot Versus - CvS2/ST casuals starting at 7am EST

jerry1594

Monday

Monday Night Raw - Third Strike casuals at the Boiler Room starting at 9pm PST / 12am EST

Tuesday

Ultimate Fighter Tuesdays - Hosted by Ultimate Gaming Center. Weekly casuals starting at 7pm EST

Wednesday

AlrightThatsCool - Third Strike casuals at the Boiler Room starting at 9pm PST / 12am EST

Thursday

GameVersus - Japanese ThirdStrike Weekly starting at 6am EST

Sunday

GameVersus - CvS2/ST casuals starting at 7am EST or 2am EST
Boiler Room casuals are on Thursdays, not Wednesdays

I don't know, be outraged quieter doesn't feel FGC-related enough, it just feels weird to have thread titles clowning specific people on the forum
QAisTopTier is my vote

Pappasman

Full Metal Alchemist.

Found this in the OT of all places, had a chuckle:

W28FxQV.png
Is this supposed to be a knock against melee? It seems like it but I think its awesome. Stay with a game you actually like. Don't play the new shit if you don't like it. I feel like thats a pretty big problem with most competetive gaming.

Full Metal Alchemist.

Found this in the OT of all places, had a chuckle:

W28FxQV.png
Brawl was shit and Smash 4 is on the most unpopular Nintendo home console of all time. If people aren't moving on from one of the greatest fighting games of all time it's certainly not their fault.
I don't know, be outraged quieter doesn't feel FGC-related enough, it just feels weird to have thread titles clowning specific people on the forum
QAisTopTier is my vote
Sometimes it is about "clowning" a sentiment or movement and we all know there are definitely segments of this forum and the internet that just love to downplay everything even when something is REALLY shitty.

Top Bottom