• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
OH MY GOD
CUTIE STATUS CRITICAL
ABORT MISSION
rbppn8A.jpg

kewlmyc

I would argue that Max Factory is up at the top as well, but some their pricing lately has been ludicrous. Alter seems better at doing subtle folds in clothing.

Also, Lloyd is looking solid.

Yeah was posted earlier. Totally buying.

Those swords actually look super sharp. Good job Alter.

kewlmyc

He's a pretty easy pass for me. I always found Lloyd to be one of the dorkier Tales protagonists. Not as bad as ASSbel, but he's no Yuri.

Well, Yuri is a hard hurdle to jump. Tales games will most likely never top themselves with Yuri.

Ludger is good, but not for the same reasons that Yuri is good.

You haven't played any Elder Scroll, Fallout, or SMT games recently have you?

Of course I have, but I generally don't count TES and Fallout games as part of the problem because A) Western developers just don't know any better, and B) they aren't mainly dialogue-driven the way JRPGs tend to be.
Aside from Sakura I wonder if anything can live up to the Laura I just got.

Oh, you'll find something, I'm sure.

Ultimadrago

Yeah was posted earlier. Totally buying.

Those swords actually look super sharp. Good job Alter.

I like Lloyd and I like that figure. Still the Tales series figures is one of those holes I'd like to not jump through. So potentially deep that I feel safer just keeping the one I have. Still though...maybe.

Yep =D, hope they add the Material Blade as a bonus sword set:

Please Alter ^__^

That would certainly push me forward. [Not sure if a good thing!]

I'm not a big fan of that base though.

It doesn't have to be amazing as Koto's bases but it just feels generic ~_~

Behold. ROCKS!

kewlmyc

Those are games you're suppose to "inject" yourself or create one that you can relate to though...Tales can't pull that off XP
Of course I have, but I generally don't count TES and Fallout games as part of the problem because A) Western developers just don't know any better, and B) they aren't mainly dialogue-driven the way JRPGs tend to be.

Good point. I'm honestly sick of silent protags too but people can't accept change. Hope P5 gives your character a voice from the start.

I like Lloyd and I like that figure. Still the Tales series figures is one of those holes I'd like to not jump through. So potentially deep that I feel safer just keeping the one I have. Still though...maybe.

It's one of the series that Alter doesn't seem to be stopping with and probably the only figures I'll be buying years from now.

cajunator

Banned

Oh, you'll find something, I'm sure.

Saw a really cute Yuu.

RMI

Banned
All those other Yamato girl figures look pretty good... Thank god they're all sold out.

You can still get them on Amazon for somewhat inflated prices. I wouldn't feel bad about spending this much on these two.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Yurisha fig ignited some interest in the collection and cleaned out the pre-owned stock. There used to be lots of Meldas and Makotos on amiami for 5-6k.

Caladrius

Tallying up all the games coming out in Spring.

From preliminary results I think I'll have a decent amount of money for new figures, depending on when the Lego sets I want this year come out.(And if I can get work)

If you haven't played it, go ahead. It's fantastic, but holy shit it's long. 90 hours for most people.

Took me about 100.
Though I did have a lot of idle time.

I did it in about 85. (75 for Golden)

tauke

Time to share my first ever Nendoroid loots! My dad finally sent me pics of it as I'm 1500 km away from it.

15557891399_1156914202_b.jpg

15558947080_a2bca4509e_b.jpg

Mako was a pre-owned item at AmiAmi which is priced around 400 yen more expensive than the original retail price. Grab it because I know someone else will if I didn't act first. :x

cajunator

Banned
Time to share my first ever Nendoroid loots! My dad finally sent me pics of it as I'm 1500 km away from it.

15557891399_1156914202_b.jpg

15558947080_a2bca4509e_b.jpg

Mako was a pre-owned item at AmiAmi which is priced around 400 yen more expensive than the original retail price. Grab it because I know someone else will if I didn't act first. :x

DOOMED

Been house-sitting for the past week for my aunt and uncle, so I only got to stop by my actual house for about half an hour today.

This had arrived while I was gone:

Can't wait to pose him and Snake together.

Speaking of Snake, tempted to get that Figma of him, not sure if I want to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom