• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PS4/Xbox One (no Vita), Agito coming too (iOS/And)

Valkyria

Banned
Hey Vita users, port begging is bannable.

:p

Remember the other thread that was close about a guy claiming the unfairness of Soony and greatness awaits? Remember your answer? Please apply that same standard everywhere, and do not push a double standard agenda playing the "lol fanboys" card and not seeing the beam in your own eye.

Shahid, I know it's not your fault, but you did screw up with the announcement...

I think many share the sentiment, that if it's not for VITA, then we will not buy it (I'll just play the fanmade translation). I do have a PS4, and I love the Playstation ecosystem. But I love my PS Vita as well, it's my favorite handheld EVER, and it really hurts that when it is struggling so much, gets another nail in coffin... It's barely alive, and it needed this. It really did

Please do all you can, to make this happen. It's only natural since it was originally a PSP game, which the Vita natively supports. It's a huge blow that it is ignored, when it's the most suitable platform for such a game.

Thank you.

Hey Square, go die in a fire you worthless POS company.

Way to wait until the fan made translation is complete and released to finally announce something. Scared that your years of negligence might have just bit you in the ass huh? Fuck you if you think I'm paying for this now after you sat on your thumb for literally YEARS only to port a PSP game to the PS4. That's going to hold up, right? Fucking sub-PS2 assets upscaled onto the PS4? You're a bunch of clowns. I take it as a personal insult that you mouthbreathers are allowed to make decisions with regards to how franchises I used to really love are handled. Your asses got bailed out when you purchased Eidos because their president, like all of you, was a complete and utter mook. I make two better executives than your entire company combined in the toilet every morning before I go to work. I look forward to the day that your company crashes and burns into the fucking sea, only to be picked apart as salvage by western iOS developers, at which time the franchises you've already defiled with incompetence and negligence can be finally whored out to smartphones.

That's assuming you asshats don't beat your eventual western smartphone overlords to the punch, which you probably will because you give fuck all about the legacy of these franchises, to say nothing about just how little regard you hold towards the fans who made them what they where.

As the owner of a PS4 and a Vita please go swallow glass.

Holy shit

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I look forward to the day that your company crashes and burns into the fucking sea, only to be picked apart as salvage by western iOS developers, at which time the franchises you've already defiled with incompetence and negligence can be finally whored out to smartphones.

LOL. As if this wasn't happening today.

Vashetti

Banned
This thread...
Salt.gif

That is pretty disappointing though

iTARDeS9soX2e.gif

JawzPause

Way to wait until the fan made translation is complete and released to finally announce something. Scared that your years of negligence might have just bit you in the ass huh? Fuck you if you think I'm paying for this now after you sat on your thumb for literally YEARS only to port a PSP game to the PS4. That's going to hold up, right? Fucking sub-PS2 assets upscaled onto the PS4? You're a bunch of clowns. I take it as a personal insult that you mouthbreathers are allowed to make decisions with regards to how franchises I used to really love are handled. Your asses got bailed out when you purchased Eidos because their president, like all of you, was a complete and utter mook. I make two better executives than your entire company combined in the toilet every morning before I go to work. I look forward to the day that your company crashes and burns into the fucking sea, only to be picked apart as salvage by western iOS developers, at which time the franchises you've already defiled with incompetence and negligence can be finally whored out to smartphones.

That's assuming you asshats don't beat your eventual western smartphone overlords to the punch, which you probably will because you give fuck all about the legacy of these franchises, to say nothing about just how little regard you hold towards the fans who made them what they where.

nice

This has to be the shittiest shit ever. Top page 'type-0 is coming to Vita'. a few minutes later the dream which finally came true was a dream once again :(

...And the meltdowns begin.

Namikaze

Wait, what the hell? I came home to THIS? Nice! Love that I'll be able to play this on the big screen in HD and on vita via remote play if I feel like it. Amazing news, loved what I played of this game on psp.

Brannon

gbTWufK.gif

Wilsongt

The salt in this thread is absolutely stunning.

They finally bring the game out in the West and GAF loses their shit because it's not on the Vita.

RyoonZ

Banned
Man that screenshot has got me skeptical
It's same level of graphic fidelity with Vaporware XV
Does it mean it won't release in 10 years?

WOOOOOOW!!!

Holy shit THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

I'm playing the psp version now and it REALLY IS the Final Fantasy XIII we all deserved but didn't get.

holysan

Unbounded anger.

Kuro

I think this is my favorite post of E3 2014.

Edit: I feel the anger too bud

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Remember the other thread that was close about a guy claiming the unfairness of Soony and greatness awaits? Remember your answer? Please apply that same standard everywhere, and do not push a double standard agenda playing the "lol fanboys" card and not seeing the beam in your own eye.
He' a known fanboy so it's not a secret.

Road

Do publishers like SE and Sony not understand that there is a dedicated fanbase out there that like to purchase A LOT of titles for Vita?

Software = $$
Hardware = not too much in the end (for Sony, at least)

When will we be heard? :(

80% of FFX/X2HD sales were for the PS3 when it was released in the US. By the time Type-0 is released (Summer 2015 at best), Vita will be in advanced decomposition. Would it account for even 10% of the sales?

It's also in Square Enix's best interest to transition the FF fanbase to next-gen in preparation of FFXV (lol).

If you want to blame someone, blame Sony, not Square Enix. At this point, if there's anyone who should be wasting any money on the Vita, it's their creator.

SSReborn

XD Holy Shit.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
The salt in this thread is absolutely stunning.

They finally bring the game out in the West and GAF loses their shit because it's not on the Vita.

No. It's because they said it was on Vita and backpedaled minutes later. All of this would've been avoided if they didn't even mention Vita in the first place.

Holy fuck, the new shot yourself in the foot post! woooooooooooo

Mung

If this is for real, we surely have a new meme folks!

No matter what happens, this post has made this entire clusterfuck of an announcement totally worth it.

You know the saddest thing? What should've been a religiously cathartic megaton has instead been trainwrecked into a shitstorm of salty tears, zealous uproar, and even more kicks to the nads.

A lesson in how to turn gold into shit. Part two when FFXV becomes a PS5 game.

Square-Enix, ladies and gentlemen.

keit4

Banned

what

the

actual

fuck

How is that a "fanboy" answer? It was just a joke... Vita fans are very sensitive.

Honey Bunny

Why is it Square that always does this to people.

Amazing.

TRI Mike

I have a PS4 and still would have gotten the game for Vita. What a bummer.

Still great news though, come on we've been asking for this fuckin' game since 2011!

Top Bottom