• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV - Omen Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg

“Omen” is a conceptual CG cinematic trailer by DIGIC Pictures, inspired by Final Fantasy XV.

A rapidly shifting world, enemies that appear endlessly, gradual loss of abilities… and a madness that brings harm to the beloved fiancée.

This epic production, which can only be described as a nightmare for the struggling Noctis, is a collaboration between Final Fantasy XV and DIGIC Pictures, the world-renowned 3D animation studio that also took part in the creation of Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV.

This beautiful yet violent vision inspired by the world and story of Final Fantasy XV depicts an “omen” for Noctis’ father, King Regis, of a catastrophic future that must be avoided.

Bousf

I needed them to ensure Luna would be relevant enough in the whole picture and this beautifully does it.
Good lord.
NEED. NOVEMBER. 29.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The fuck did I just watch? Not at all similar to other XV trailers

Mediking

This damn trailer pissed me the hell off. I do not like what I saw. I really hope they are not teasing what I think they are teasing.

Nibel

Felt very targeted to parts of the western audience that is unfamiliar with FFXV; I liked the transitions and overall editing of that trailer tho

Liethe

The description on youtube says this short film is "inspired by" FFXV. So it may not end up being anything in the actual game at all.

Falk

that puzzling face
Felt very targeted to parts of the western audience that is unfamiliar with FFXV; I liked the transitions and overall editing of that trailer tho

The first impression I had was this looked a LOT like a Kingdom Hearts opening movie, music choice aside.

Second impression I had was this is very similar to the semi-live action stuff that Assassin's Creed, CoD etc. would do.

That blew me away. I didn't expect something like that at all. I NEED this game now! I find to find out what all of this means!

So King Regis saw the future or something like that? He saw his son become that...thing that kills Luna and tries to prevent it?

Also, please please please don't tell me that Luna DOES die for good...

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
I just can't get over that stupid hair, it's so stupid.....also wtf did I just watch?

EDIT:I knew that editing style looked familiar, this is by Digic Pictures.

Demoskinos

The description on youtube says this short film is "inspired by" FFXV. So it may not end up being anything in the actual game at all.

Well obviously. I think it was just meant to give a glimpse into Noctis' state of mind and inner struggles that he goes through in the game.

The first impression I had was this looked a LOT like a Kingdom Hearts opening movie, music choice aside.

Second impression I had was this is very similar to the semi-live action stuff that Assassin's Creed, CoD etc. would do.

Assassin's Creed CG trailers was the first thing that this trailer reminded me of.

Renmyra

“Omen” is a conceptual CG cinematic trailer by DIGIC Pictures, inspired by Final Fantasy XV.

A rapidly shifting world, enemies that appear endlessly, gradual loss of abilities… and a madness that brings harm to the beloved fiancée.

This epic production, which can only be described as a nightmare for the struggling Noctis, is a collaboration between Final Fantasy XV and DIGIC Pictures, the world-renowned 3D animation studio that also took part in the creation of Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV.

This beautiful yet violent vision inspired by the world and story of Final Fantasy XV depicts an “omen” for Noctis’ father, King Regis, of a catastrophic future that must be avoided.

Worth reading.

Top Bottom