• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV PC Nude Mods Being Left "Up To The Moral Sense Of All Players"

When this mod inevitably happens, I hope to hear a good loud noise of the boys' asscheeks and scrotums tearing away from the leather seats of the Regalia as they leave the car.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Ya but who is going to implement the dick physics?

I honestly can't wait for people to get super deep into the actual physics of it. Between the girth and using the fulcrum of the pelvis to see exactly how it bounces and rotates as the character moves. Man. This game is really the best. I hope it gets more awards this year on GAF.

Ploid 3.0

I hope actual gear and armor is able to be modded in as well as character switching to and gambit like instructions.

Nightmare difficulty mod.

Gear, loot

Party control.

Actual magic/abilities, and summon with a big cost.

KyleCross

They're worried about nude mods? PFFT, that'll look like kids stuff once the SFM crowd gets the models from the PC release.

More than the part about the nude mods specifically, I'm really glad to see a big japanese developer acknowledge and accept freedom and flexibility for players to modify the games they bought as they see fit.

It really seems like PC gaming culture is becoming much more understood.

Koozek

Is a Stella mod possible? I haven't played the game since before any DLC came out but
did they add a playable female character?

Just not sure how you'd get a full playable Stella in the game. Not that I'm against it. I've seen full character mods like Willow from FONV, but idk this seems like it'd be much harder.

I don't know shit about modding btw.
Not the main game, but the recent multiplayer DLC beta had custom character creation with playable female characters:

6a70fjd.gif

mHUAsYz.gif

Top Bottom