• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV SPOILER THREAD

I must go to bed. If we don't discover that Bahamut(Zero?) is a superboss or involved in some fashion by the morning I will be sad :(

I can't imagine he doesn't appear at some point. Ifrit(unless Tabata is trolling and it is Chaos) being the big bad wouldn't feel bad but it'd still feel a bit "Ifrit!? Seriously!?"

Byvar

There's a stream up of what appears to be the full game with English VO/Spanish text.
Are they playing FF7 music outside of the car? I had no idea that was possible. This more than makes up for the huge periods of silence. Glad to hear I will have Uematsu around for a big part of the game.

Ran rp

we still metal gear

latest

Calling it:
Luna dies midway and Aranea becomes Noctis's love interest and eventually gets him. To show how much she has changed she changes her name to
Stella
and they live happily ever after. You know, after the whole world just falls apart.

Yeah right we all now that she will change her name to
Lightning

Betty

Banned
PSY・S;225040608 said:
we still metal gear

Only issue was in MGS4 was you had to have it actively equipped, FFXV let's you play music whenever

Also this guy playing looks lost.

Falk

that puzzling face
you people ever wonder why dungeons end up being corridors

edit: so far we have

- get wrecked at night, game over, end up at the beginning of the chapter, ragequit

- start-of-game dungeon too hard to navigate, lost for 20 minutes, back to entrance, save, ragequit

Kalnos

Banned
you people ever wonder why dungeons end up being corridors

edit: so far we have

- get wrecked at night, game over, end up at the beginning of the chapter, ragequit

- start-of-game dungeon too hard to navigate, lost for 20 minutes, back to entrance, save, ragequit

Well clearly the solution is to appeal to those people.

I get what you're saying.

Dark_castle

Dude is probably about as end game as you can get. It's gonna be a while.

Ya know, at some point in the series, VII mainly, Bahamut is nowhere near the top of crop of the summons. I really liked that there were variations of Bahamut back then, too bad they ditched this idea.

How many streams must die before we learn if Luna dies or not?
palpatine3.gif

Til they are all dead and we must play it ourselves.

Ya know, at some point in the series, VII mainly, Bahamut is nowhere near the top of crop of the summons. I really liked that there were variations of Bahamut back then, too bad they ditched this idea.
Wait so you mean like Bahamut was more important back in the older games or that there are not enough variations? Genuinely curious here.

Pooya

The game has been out for like 3 days and no one has finished it yet. Maybe it's legit 60 hour game. From the streams, it feels whatever you have to do takes a looong time to complete. The places are so far apart...

bigol

The game has been out for like 3 days and no one has finished it yet. Maybe it's legit 60 hour game. From the streams, it feels whatever you have to do takes a looong time to complete. The places are so far apart...
This guy was at 16 hours in Chapter 3 with lots of sidequests still incomplete.

Dark_castle

I really don't know if this is a good thing. Good open world games like Witcher 3 is a bloody huge game, but it also respects players' time where you can beat the main storyline in under 30 hrs if you skip the exploration and optional side quests. If you make the main story path takes more than 50 hrs, it can easily fall into the state of over welcomed.

When do you think it started? Around X? That seems to be when Bahamut started being seen as "tp tier". But in X's case, he was a plot element.

Just hug one wall if you're inside a dungeon, that's not hard.

I have NO problem with the dungeons in this game. They basically look like they took old school FF dungeons and made them realistically.

ic.jpg

ff2-watery_pass-south.png

Then again, I've always been a nut for exploration, so running around in these types of maze-like areas sound like a blast to me!

Falk

that puzzling face
Honestly speaking all he needed to do was open the map and look at it for 5 seconds. Maybe 10.

Top Bottom