• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV TGS 2014 Trailer | Lord Nomura giveth us His only Son so we may live

That was fucking GREAT. I got some major Xenoblade Chronicles/X vibes on some of the vistas. Animations look great and fluid, I really like the teleportation traversal mechanics, the four of them look like there's going to be some amusing dialog exchanges throughout, and combat looks snappy and fun.

FUCK. I can't think of a single thing I didn't like about that trailer, except maybe some of the aliasing. But everything else is fucking amazing.

Trago

HOLYYY SHIIIIITT

dafoe.gif

Lol that final line.

Looks fantastic, and a little like Xenoblade! Kept expecting Guar Plains theme to start blairing when the were in the field lol.

Dali

The should have put "since 1883 “ on the final screen underneath " in development ". Let the viewer know it's like a quality Scotch or Bourbon.

Gorillaz

That whole "it's been a long time coming" line felt like that was SE being meta about the development of this whole thing

It really did

Looks pretty good. Particle effects, IQ, textures all look good; they seemingly have the luminous engine running well on what is most likely the ps4. Gameplay looks smooth too. I'm Not a big fan of Japanese games but this looks fun.

Anteater

This looks a lot slower and less kingdom hearts than I imagined. Pretty weird trailer though. The modeling is really good.

bgbball31

It's been a long time coming. Almost there.

If those words actually have any meaning to Square, crossing fingers for mid-2015, early 2016 at the latest. Please be so.

HYPE!!!!!

Gamerloid

+Graphics
+Music
+/- Character designs
-Gameplay

Overall a good trailer as expected. I can't get excited like a lot of you are for these trailers by square anymore. Good trailer =/= "FF is back" as some are saying. Save that for when you play he game or at least read reviews.

thefro

Looks pretty good. Not completely blown away but they basically just showed there will be some big fields with big monsters (and I assume you can drive the car around).

Top Bottom