• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV TGS 2014 Trailer | Lord Nomura giveth us His only Son so we may live

legacyzero

Banned
iDv67LbljNtdy.gif

LowParry

I have to agree on one point though, the "In development" tag at the end. Ugh. I really hate that. Still, good shit SE.

DA FUQ. How did I not know she was the composer of this until now?

HNNNNNGGG

The car and the characters look so out of place.

Is this an Audi?
Seriously theyre expanding on xiii's chatter on maps but instead of running around theyre in a car. It feels so immersive breaking. Like im watching a game be played. I dont like it. Plus the characters seem one dimensional already. Reminds me of those nora guys.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
I'm looking for a HQ version, but so far I can't find it. I'll ask at the Square Enix booth I guess, but I wouldn't count on it :/

HeelPower

There is absolutely no doubt it.

This game will re-define the FF formula.

It looks truly amazing and It seems like many of the party chitchat will make up the characterization in real time interactive scenes rather than "traditional" cutscenes.

Just like he promised all these years ago...Looks incredibly good.

thuway

Rushy - please help Square Enix with the aliasing on the cars. Also lend them the Snow tech. Sincerely- every JRPG fan ever.

prwxv3

I hope the entire game is bro-ops

I cant imagine how this game was running on the PS3, thank god it was moved to PS4.

Sydle

Looks nice, but I can't help remain pessimistic after XIII.

Hopefully there will be some impressions. SE can win me back, but not easily.

Seriously theyre expanding on xiii's chatter on maps but instead of running around theyre in a car. It feels so immersive breaking. Like im watching a game be played. I dont like it. Plus the characters seem one dimensional already. Reminds me of those nora guys.

Or it's just some introductory cutscene to the entire area.

I mean, you even see them walking around freely in a very big area. Are all linear cutscenes prohibited from existing now?

Top Bottom