• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV TGS 2014 Trailer | Lord Nomura giveth us His only Son so we may live

This is good!

HXmTH2p.png

hilarious. what makes it even funnier is that i could imagine kamiya dressing like that. haha

yeah this game will be dope.

JnGgDm5.png

Brothers from FF5/FF8.

They would likely inject some added humor I wouldn't be opposed! But I'm here wondering how will summons be applied or a much better word manifested. I keep going back and forth that it can be:

A) some special sword or ability that noctis or the party gains for a short window
B) type-0 controlling the summons
C) KH-like summons doing their own thing attacking nearby enemies
D) cinematic one time attack like old FF games Highly unlikely lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Weird. Stella and Luna from the new trailer are clearly different people.

I really doubt it. Just logic alone dictates it isn't very likely S-E would create two mostly indistinguishable girls. Part of the reason "anime haircuts" exist is to differentiate characters.

Grudy

Just logic alone dictates it isn't very likely S-E would create two mostly indistinguishable girls. Part of the reason "anime haircuts" exist is to differentiate characters.

I wouldn't say they're indistinguishable. Their skin tones are pretty different, not to mention the hair.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wouldn't say they're indistinguishable. Their skin tones are pretty different, not to mention the hair.

I think common logic would suggest its probably the same character in different lighting.

They aren't going to make two long-haired blonde blue eyed girls. It just doesn't happen unless you're expecting a plot with identical twins.

The joke isn't making fun of Jesus Christ, God, or even Christians. If anything it's making fun of overzealous Nomura fans. Where's the insult you speak of?

Sorry for bringing up this topic again, but since you asked a question it would be rude not to answer back. I urge anyone else to please PM me if they have any other questions regarding this matter. I would encourage you to read John 3:16-20 and compare what that says to the title of the thread. I not saying the thread title is intentional directly insulting God & Jesus, but in my opinion unintentional indirectly insulting them since it replaces God with Nomura and him giving is only son to save the world which that person would be Jesus.

*Get back to thread topic*

Since this game might not come out until late next year. Hopefully by then the Xbox Juan will be cheaper with Kinect.

Christhor

I think common logic would suggest its probably the same character in different lighting.

They aren't going to make two long-haired blonde blue eyed girls. It just doesn't happen unless you're expecting a plot with identical twins.

That's not common logic, it's basically a trope at this point to have two siblings who look similiar be on opposing sides.

Angry Grimace

That's not common logic, it's basically a trope at this point to have two siblings who look similiar be on opposing sides.

There's literally no reason at all to believe that is a plot point in the game. You have to make a lot more assumptions to reach that conclusion.

Wait, are both portraits from the E3 2013 trailer?

Can someone link to who these two characters are? One of them I don't see in any of the released shots. One of them is this guy:

czAcgOb.jpg

Christhor

There's literally no reason at all to believe that is a plot point in the game. You have to make a lot more assumptions to reach that conclusion.

I've played all of the Kindom Hearts games, it would be very Nomura to do something like that. I'm telling you right here, Stella and Luna are different characters, FACT. You can quote me on that.

Angry Grimace

I've played all of the Kindom Hearts games, it would be very Nomura to do something like that. I'm telling you right here, Stella and Luna are different characters, FACT. You can quote me on that.

I'll donate $20 to the charity of your choice if that blonde girl is a different character and there are just two identical blonde characters.

Those aren't all the characters. We got some more stuff:

I have seen 0 materials with that second guy from my searches on the internet.

Rojo

Can someone link to who these two characters are? One of them I don't see in any of the released shots. One of them is this guy:

czAcgOb.jpg

If I remember correctly they both appear in the 2013 E3 trailer it's just that they all don't appear at the very end.

KoopaTheCasual

You're both wrong about Luna/Stella. They were talking about a girl named Luna (probably black haired chick) but they showed a clip of Stella, completely unrelated, to throw people off.

Movies/tv shows sometimes do this.

Angry Grimace

The images are from last year's trailer

I just watched the E3 trailer and I don't see that second guy. I just see Cole/Cor whatever his final name is.

You're both wrong about Luna/Stella. They were talking about a girl named Luna (probably black haired chick) but they showed a clip of Stella, completely unrelated, to throw people off.

Its not a bet about her name.

galvenize

Crazy how the only info we got one her is a still half image

ConceptX

This is what I think, minus the throwoff.

They showed Stella's new design up close, and the trailer also drops a new character in by naming Luna, it was just bad editing that it happens at the same time.

Though I don't know it to be true, nor does anyone know it to be true that Stella=Luna.

Top Bottom