• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Round 2015 - Fighting Game Tournament - March 20th - 22nd

Japanese Gootecks, you say?

AOcjh9a.jpg

how about Japanese Bald Gootecks?

RQyIdl.jpg

kitzkozan

Fuudo's reactions are blowing my mind.

The level of play is blowing my mind, even if I don't always like the playstyle or character of a given player. These guys are ridiculously good and even if I didn't want to see Momochi simply destroy the competition, I wanna see him win still. :p I'm mostly a Ken player and it's just awesome to see how good he is with him.

ACE 1991

Man, watching all this makes me want to drop cash on a fightstick and get into the PC version of USFIV. I hear it's kind of a crap port though, and I don't own a console anymore.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Did someone just give Momochi a red bull or something? Yeesh.

I think Xian takes Momochi out 3-0. Xian BODIED Momochi earlier.

Did someone just give Momochi a red bull or something? Yeesh.

I think Xian takes Momochi out 3-0. Xian BODIED Momochi earlier.

I remember Daigo beating INfiltration 3-0 in 25th anniversary winners finals and then INfiltration won 6 straight in Grand Finals.

Duxxy3

As of EVO none of the top 3 at this tournament have a working arcade stick for the game they are playing right now (assuming they all use atrox).

Capcom need to hurry the fuck up with the PS4 edition of Ultra. I only get to play when I go home for the weekend which ends up being about once a month.

I've probably reverted so much I'm a "Day 1 'Koto" instead of "Regular scrub 'Koto" now.

jbug617

Banned
Capcom need to hurry the fuck up with the PS4 edition of Ultra. I only get to play when I go home for the weekend which ends up being about once a month.

I've probably reverted so much I'm a "Day 1 'Koto" instead of "Regular scrub 'Koto" now.

I can't wait to play Sim online once everyone goes to PS4. I'm gonna rack up the bp

Trey

momochi made good adjustments for this first game. If he gets confident it might be over, even though he has to reset the bracket.

Top Bottom