• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First E3 Poster in Downtown LA spotted.

A.R.K

Good to see some hype. The E3 rumors and hype has been very low this year. Hope the hype train picks up as we get closer.

It seems the marketing strategy for Horizon is to add nonsensical subtitles. I'm already awaiting that Horizon Zero Dawn Duodecim Prologus: Light No (Demo)

What is nonsensical about " the Earth is no longer Ours "

It is true in the context of the story and actually fully explains the entire idea behind the game in one simple easy to understand statement.

LETS THE GREAT EXPERIMENT BEGIN!

ttd6NFJ.gif

GnawtyDog

Banned
Ready for Dino-bot goodness.

We can climb trees last I read. Would love to see footage of that in dense forest foliage - probably similar mechanic to ROTR, Assassins Creed.

If it ships this Holiday - I can see it being a massive hit provided it has 83+ META. In Spring consumers will be more picky. Nothing like holiday hype.

Eggbok

Nice nice :)

Is this reference to MM's Dreams? If so no hype there as it's nothing new.

Nah last year was the "Years of Dreams" because The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy VII: Remake and Shenmue III were all announced at Sony's E3 conference. Dreams 2.0 is basically announcements to that same level for this years E3.
However I am also really excited for MM's Dreams, it's currently my most anticipated game lol, I want it so bad ugh!

Euron

Horizon could still be 2016?

Nah.
If they were even planning on releasing it 2016 they would have at least said the year on the poster. No indication of a year leads me to believe it could end up releasing as late as May 2017.

Open-worlds and big, uninteresting fields to roam about in are the McBain of my existence, so I hope Guerilla show off some more compelling footage this E3. Or at the very least, anything that doesn't involve your bog-standard, open world field.

Does Nintendo ever put up huge ads near E3?
That is a good question. What was the last Nintendo game to get one of those big images?

Open-worlds and big, uninteresting fields to roam about in are the McBain of my existence, so I hope Guerilla show off some more compelling footage this E3. Or at the very least, anything that doesn't involve your bog-standard, open world field.
So, what would be your ideal field type? I assume traversal is a big part of it for you as well.

Ydelnae

What is nonsensical about " the Earth is no longer Ours "

It is true in the context of the story and actually fully explains the entire idea behind the game in one simple easy to understand statement.

That's not a bad subtitle, as you said, it captures the feeling of the game, but on the other hand "Earth is ours no more" is just awkward.

Top Bottom