• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First E3 Poster in Downtown LA spotted.

What the.....

Untitled-1.jpg

COLONY WARS
, O M G ! !

;(

etta

my hard graphic balls
Only significance is that's the only advertisement for ffxv you'll see for Microsoft lol

/s.. kinda
Oh I mean because I read someone say on GAF that Microsoft might have gotten the marketing rights for it, so it was interesting seeing it here. But it looks like that's a massive display, not a static ad?

Ray Down

Banned
Oh I mean because I read someone say on GAF that Microsoft might have gotten the marketing rights for it, so it was interesting seeing it here. But it looks like that's a massive display, not a static ad?

SE has no marketing deal with Microsoft Kagari words.

Either way why would they when they don nothing but show and talk the PS4 version.

I assume that's at the Microsoft Theater area.. formerly Nokia Theater.

Imagine it being branded as Microsoft means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

On Demand

Banned
SE has no marketing deal with Microsoft Kagari words.

Either way why would they when they don nothing but show and talk the PS4 version.

It's thought they do because of the FF15 XB1 console-

3029702-ff.jpg

But that's from MS themselves. I don't think Square was involved with that.

It would make no sense, imo, for MS to have the marketing rights since the fanbase is largely on PS. And at the recent ATR Tabata said he's hoping Sony will do a PS4 bundle.

The only way i can see MS getting the marketing rights is if Sony chose not to do it.

They should have it to let xbox audience know that a Final Fantasy game is coming to their console (and pray for it sells million copies) so SE would consider porting Japanese games to xbox platforms in the future

Magnus

3029702-ff.jpg

It would make no sense, imo, for MS to have the marketing rights since the fanbase is largely on PS. And at the recent ATR Tabata said he's hoping Sony will do a PS4 bundle.

The only way i can see MS getting the marketing rights is if Sony chose not to do it.

Holy shit that FFXV system isn't real, is it? That's so hideous.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

3029702-ff.jpg

They don't have the marketing rights. No one does.
That Xbone was made as a one-off by a third party for a giveaway during Uncovered.

The Argus

Courtesy of Kagari:
Cki4UYEXAAA18gq.jpg:large

That..seems a lot for a card game. lol

Gross. That's a lot of money spent for a game that will get at most half the audience that its base game got (I loved W3 but never fell for the Gwent mini game).

Should have been a young Native American male on the left, a horse with a big 3 above it in the middle, and a cowgirl on the right with the letters R D R under each portrait. A man can dream...

Simo

To be fair we don't know if that is for the Gwent game, I was just kidding.

It could be for all we know CD Projekt Red's, expensive, way of saying thanks to the gamers that supported The Witcher 3 over the last 12+ months.

...but it's probably for Gwent. lol

Auctopus

Geralt's wearing modern day glasses, Ciri looks like a cosplayer and Mr. Fucking T is in the background.

I don't think it's for Gwent but I have no fucking clue what it could be for either.

To be fair we don't know if that is for the Gwent game, I was just kidding.

It could be for all we know CD Projekt Red's, expensive, way of saying thanks to the gamers that supported The Witcher 3 over the last 12+ months.

...but it's probably for Gwent. lol
I think its both.

Top Bottom