• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First screenshots of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan (Platinum)

Verder

im really getting sick of the quick cash ins games from platinum
dont get me wrong i love their games but i feel they are all becoming very samey type.

hopefully im wrong with Nier 2 (seriously not nier :/)

im really getting sick of the quick cash ins games from platinum
dont get me wrong i love their games but i feel they are all becoming very samey type.

hopefully im wrong with Nier 2 (seriously not nier :/)

As long as it pays the bills and they're able to make their big(ger) budget passion titles like Bayonetta and Scalebound, (hoping that turns out well) they could make a My Little Pony action title for all I care.

FrsDvl

This is a remake of the NES game isn't it? It better be, I played that game way too much back in the day, I have fond memories.

Jashobeam

In the age of DLC i don't see why they wouldn't have classic skins, every generation of fans have there favorite iterations of TMNT.

Raven77

Why stop at giving them noses, just give them 5 fingers and toes while you're at it. At some point they will just luke like mutant humans...Faces look awful but the game could be fun.

HardRojo

It looks really good actually. Looking forward to it for sure as I'm down for anything Platinum.
Dude, this game isn't even officially announced! Lol.
Haha I had forgotten about that. By the time they announce it we'll probably know all about it. Down to the final boss.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Faces look utterly dreadful but the rest looks ace.

I'm sure it'll play great. The real game will be working out how many animations and game systems have been recycled from other Platinum games.

duckroll

Haha I had forgotten about that. By the time they announce it we'll probably know all about it. Down to the final boss.

If the final boss isn't an epic multi-part takedown of the Technodrome ending with defeating mecha Krang and then fighting Shredder at the top, Platinum has failed.

Looking fantastic. Hoping for a mechanically deep and moveset heavy action game with all playable characters having their own of both. Playable Splinter & Casey please. Imagine Shredder with his complete moveset, proprietary mechanics like Vergil 3SE/4SE. HNNNNNNG.

Dude, this game isn't even officially announced! Lol.

The timing of these are too good to be a "leaks", tbh. Gameplay trailer's next and I'm not even complaining.

Also, they pretty much have an annual business model going on with licensed properties. Korra (2014), Transformers (2015), TMNT (2016), ??? (2017).

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Honestly, I'm having trouble getting past these noses. Maybe that is ridiculous, but it is what it is.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
I could see myself falling in love with this but man those eyes and noses are really offputting to me and much of my excitement was about the artstyle supposedly being used so... ugh. Clearly a cross-gen release once again, evidently data backs them up on this decision but it'd be much better if it was strictly current-gen on the environments side of things, to run at 60fps on PS360 there's clearly sacrifices to be made, especially with what I can guess is a short dev time and not that big of a budget allowed to PG.

Bring it on I say! ... but please fix those faces or at least the nose and eyes, will ya? -_-

transformers is the best game ever. yea, the faces don't look that great, they should have used older artwork as a base. it's okay if gameplay is smashing.

Zukkoyaki

I simply don't understand how this isn't officially announced yet. There has to be some sort of internal marketing road map and an announcement date in mind, but it's astonishing that they haven't just thrown their hands in the air and said, "Fuck it" and announced it.

TreIII

I simply don't understand how this isn't officially announced yet. There has to be some sort of internal marketing road map and an announcement date in mind, but it's astonishing that they haven't just thrown their hands in the air and said, "Fuck it" and announced it.

Amid all the jokes that can be made, I'm honestly agreeing with the overall sentiment that these "leaks" aren't by accident, at this point.

Assuming this game is meant to be sold around the time of the second "Bayturtles" movie release, Activision probably won't ramp up advertising until around that time. But meanwhile, they can feel free to let fans and media sites do most of the work of the work for them.

I hope the other turtles will be present and AI controlled even if youre not playing co-op with real players.

Out of the Shadows had this and while the AI buddies barely did damage, the sight of them all fighting side by side, special partner moves, and beung to switch control from one to the other instantly was pretty fun.

_Clash_

Looks good, I'm already on the purchased wagon most likely.

now it just needs that sweet sweet local co op to become genuine hype

shandy706

original.jpg

I dunno about the eyes but other than that, I love it.

Guys. Behind you!

Top Bottom