• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Tomb Raider Movie Poster

How'd you get that gig? I'd love to see early trailers

It's a crapshoot really. Most of the time it's not movie trailers and it's more like "What cars do you want to buy/own/etc" or "What kind of cellphones are you interested in/own/etc."

It's basically about 60 cents for a 20 minute survey, and it's really not worth the time. But I use SurveyJunkie.com if that (somehow) sounds appealing. Lol

Nibel posted this on twitter:

DKBPq2tXkAE2cvz.jpg
DKBPrcSWkAEbwi3.jpg

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/909814807116820481

hotcyder

Can we have a discussion about this film that doesn't turn into gross armchair analysts nit picking a women's look to death?

PSOreo

The poster looks like it was made from the company that brought us 'Sharknado'. Can't really judge the film too much from the poster; hopefully the first trailer makes its case better. Going by the history of videogame adaptations I'm not holding out any hope.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
She is trying way too hard to look like a badass.

This can't really be written worse than the reboot, can it? Youd have to actually go out of your way to write something worse than that shit.

Egida

Neo Member
I'm at that point where I don't expect anything form videogame based movies, so it's okay; but my God, that neck looks weird.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I said nope when they announced the actress, now I'm just laughing,damn this is gonna be bad.

Blue and orange. Horrible photoshop. Protagonist turned away staring at something in the distance. Yes, this is a movie poster. A very plain, uninventive movie poster.

Hopefully this isn't a statement of intent about the film itself.

Does this movie have something to do with why we haven't seen anything from Shadow of the Tomb Raider? Like some kind of marketing blackout agreement between Square Enix and the movie studio?

Liamc723

It's a crapshoot really. Most of the time it's not movie trailers and it's more like "What cars do you want to buy/own/etc" or "What kind of cellphones are you interested in/own/etc."

It's basically about 60 cents for a 20 minute survey, and it's really not worth the time. But I use SurveyJunkie.com if that (somehow) sounds appealing. Lol

You got to see an unreleased trailer by doing that?

I don't think so.

Top Bottom