• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

can we replace the op with this

vbVgtiQ.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think Di Maria will win Player of the month for October

Wilbur

Banned
http://www.dailym ail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2785692/HARRY-REDKNAPP-Why-I-fear-English-manager-extinct.html (take out the space in between dailym and ail)

It contains this beauty

I’ve got a great relationship with the Queens Park Rangers owner Tony Fernandes — and I’m too old to be a creep, so believe me, I mean it

Hixx

Arrow is full of hilariously bad moments.

The last couple of episodes I watched have had my favourite: (second half of season 2):
Laurel not being able to recognize her sister's cleft chin/eyes/hair from ONE FOOT AWAY because of a tiny mask and Diggle shooting Deathstroke, watching bullets bounce off him and then saying "FUCK IT" and running in and punching him instead

I fucking love it.

L1NETT

you have to embrace the cheese of Arrow or you aren't gonna like it

but it isn't a welsh cavern aged one

more a pilgrims mature cheddar

oh and Peaky Blinders is on Netflix you mangos. Watch it!

tumblr_mtuueexY8c1so0ng9o1_250.gif

Wilbur

Banned
you have to embrace the cheese of Arrow or you aren't gonna like it

but it isn't a welsh cavern aged one

more a pilgrims mature cheddar

oh and Peaky Blinders is on Netflix you mangos. Watch it!

tumblr_mtuueexY8c1so0ng9o1_250.gif

Dean switched the ps3 Netflix to the Canadian one and there's four hundred tv shows I want to watch

when will I have the time

when will I Linett

Adopt me

We'll watch television together

You can feed me welsh cheese

You can feed the women I bring home welsh cheese

I will tell the men you bring home to help yourself to welsh cheese in the fridge

We will get a dog

I will want to call it trudy

You will want to call it dean windass

I will say that reminds me too much of my brother dean who was prone to farting

You will agree to compromise

Welcome trudean windass to the house of cheese

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pls Yurt Felicity is the one.

too much competition, I can't have her
(second half of season 2):
Laurel not being able to recognize her sister's cleft chin/eyes/hair from ONE FOOT AWAY because of a tiny mask

I hate this in superhero movies too. At least it's a mask, not fucking glasses like Superman :lol

http://www.dailym ail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2785692/HARRY-REDKNAPP-Why-I-fear-English-manager-extinct.html (take out the space in between dailym and ail)

It contains this beauty

Does he forget that United went with a british manager last year and that panned out well. LVG is one of the elite European coaches who has won everywhere he has gone. Why would United want Steve Bruce over him.

The fact of the matter is that English managers are rather average. The managers who come through tend to prefer hard working fighting qualities, but are tactically poor.

Serie A might be "borng" to watch, but most managers are very good tactically and can handle any league in the world and it is the reason they are always in high demand Same with Dutch coaches

Today I had no idea what was happening in South Park? Who is Lord? Is she a 17 year old who looks like a 45 year old man or is transgendered or something?

The Paddy Power sign up deal is ridiculous, Spain, Ukraine and Switzerland all to win at 28/1.

Paid out in free bets but still.

Gambit

checking footygaf to entertain myself while waiting for the Bayonetta 2 demo to download, only to find a really bad title.
(This is my stealth announcement that people have to download the Bayo 2 demo!)

Edit: BEATEN like Jeanne.

Ortix

Banned
Bellerin - Mertesacker - Hayden - Gibbs vs Hull then. Until Gibbs picks up an injury when he gets to play 5 minutes vs San marino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom