• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

why would you ever pull out?
CNB1W6d.png

This is why

UZNxFo9.jpg

Arnie

Who the fuck even is that Dan Bilzerian guy? He looks mad.

Just watched a VICE documentary on food in the north of England. Went from Blackpool to Liverpool. Made me hungry. But then I'll just need a shit. Or barf it up. To tesco I go. Thinking a tin of soup and some fruit.
Rafa in for Balotelli?
Makes sense.

Balotelli plus cash for Higauin.

K1LLER7

According to the papers, the 1 player who didn't watch the Clasico game with the rest of the United team was, Ander Lindegard.

Could be on his way if Valdes comes in as the 2nd keeper.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've eaten chicken many times that is a day or two later than the date on the packet.

I like to live dangerously.

Makes you feel more alive.

Like seeing how long you can last without a rubber in the sack before pulling out. Do you pull out too soon? Too late? Do you tempt fate?

They call me Danger Mouse for a reason.
ibq5G5N0FzZNC2.png

why would you ever pull out?
CNB1W6d.png
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pennywise

My dad was still getting it after like 5 years, until he recently moved lol

They truly love sending out that magazine to fucking everyone. #fucktherainforrest

Yeah :D
The beanie was two years ago, yet I still get that shit.
Like I would ever order band merchandise from them, if I get something it's always at the concert, so the band gets the benefits.

You did the right thing

First Sleepy Dogs

And then a win over Pauli

#EchteLiebe

I can live with that.

By the way Bla.
For you :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDzR7ecttq0

Blablurn

I remember when I went to a Slipknot concert. Those were the days. It was Hatebreed, Slipknow and Slayer. We left halfway through the Slayer performance lol.

pulga

Banned
FIFA why do you even bother nominating all those players? Just ship it to Madeira already.

You need to be realistic about these things.

Zabojnik

Finally got around to trying the DS4 on PC for The Evil Within, using DS4Windows. Dunno what took me so long. I'm using a USB cable, since my bluetooth dongle doesn't seem to be compatible or something, keeps disconnecting. I'll have to look into it, or maybe I won't even bother, since it works flawlessly over USB.

So long, fucking Xbox 360 pad and adapter. I fucking hated you from day one.

Tc91

9PfH2hJ.gif

SO close to buying this Sunset & CoD bundle, sell both games then buy Halo and Forza Horizon when it drops a bit over Christmas.

KidJr

I think this year and/or next year will probably be the final time Ronaldo wins it, the jury is out on messi he either needs an extended break or maybe has been hampered by his injury (Torres) and isnt going to recover.

Next year I expect the next crop of youngsters to start stealing some of the limelight

Isco, Hazard, Goetze I could see the shortlist looking like next year.

I think this year and/or next year will probably be the final time Ronaldo wins it, the jury is out on messi he either needs an extended break or maybe has been hampered by his injury (Torres) and isnt going to recover.

Next year I expect the next crop of youngsters to start stealing some of the limelight

Isco, Hazard, Goetze I could see the shortlist looking like next year.

Messi just needs better tactics encompassing his team. He's still technically better than Ronaldo, just that Barca is lacking at some parts.

Wilbur

Banned
It might actually be happening

Carrying a bit less timber but that looks like Ebanks-Blake to me

ohhh booyyy pls give him a 3 month deal. plssssssssss

i'm warming up my vocal chords for this peach of a song for him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSXuGNx9gco

I've just started a game as Bradford on FM by the way

Drew 2-2 at home to Cov, lost 3-1 away at Walsall and Crewe. Bad start.

Beat Scunny 2-1 in the COC though.

and my manager name

is

Nigel Farage

El Topo

Football Observatory is usually p decent.

Going through several clubs I don't really understand how they end up with those numbers. In some cases a player doesn't seem to count (because of a loan maybe), in others it doesn't seem to matter. Same with second teams. Frankly it seems wholly misleading.

L1NETT

I've just started a game as Bradford on FM by the way

Drew 2-2 at home to Cov, lost 3-1 away at Walsall and Crewe. Bad start.

Beat Scunny 2-1 in the COC though.

and my manager name

is

Nigel Farage

I hope you get sacked and fed to the crows for choosing such a despicable name. Maybe you'll get a job at Halifax
greggs branch

I haven't started a FM game yet. If Aaron Mclean has finishing above 2 i can't take it seriously.

Clegg

Sunday was when I started seeing where all the Shaw hype comes from. He was really good. Strong in defence and rapid going forward.

KidJr

Messi just needs better tactics encompassing his team. He's still technically better than Ronaldo, just that Barca is lacking at some parts.

I've always been dude I'm messi>ronaldo all day, but right now there is no catagory right now that messi is out performing ronaldo (with maybe the exception of passing). Whether its form or what remains to be seen but right now, Ronaldo dribbles better, shoots better is having alot more influence on games generally. Thats not to say he's wack, Messi is still a world class player, just Ronaldo has maintained the level that they had both previously been at for the past couple of years and messi has tapered off.

Tactics has nothing to with you picking up the ball, beat five players, and firing a shot with little to no back lift but still generating enough power in the shot to kill a baby gazelle.

Messi isnt at the level he once was, simple as but I hope more than anyone he can get back there.

Meier

Sunday was when I started seeing where all the Shaw hype comes from. He was really good. Strong in defence and rapid going forward.
I didn't see our game but everyone including Big Sam ripped Clichy to shreds. I've been saying how we should have bought Baines or Shaw to replace him for years (needs to be HG). No luck. He's regressed even further in the meantime. Utterly useless -- why MP keeps playing him over Kolarov I have no idea.

Alex Duff ‏@DuffofBrentford 9m9 minutes ago

Breaking: Real Madrid will get financing for 400 million euro Bernabeu stadium redesign from Abu Dhabi's $68 billion IPIC oil fund.

Alex Duff ‏@DuffofBrentford 6m6 minutes ago

Abu Dhabi gets a platform in Real Madrid to promote itself, according to IPIC CEO Abdullah al Qubaisi. No mention of naming rights yet.

Yaaaaaay now RM gets to be an oil club too.

love their covers and illustrations

These were amazing! Thanks for sharing, got anymore?

Sucks to hear that Interstellar is kinda if a dud, I was looking for it to be my bastion of Sci-Fi films. Damnit Nolan.

That XBOX ONE bundle + drop in price is tempting, but I hardly play games apart from the occasional Starcraft2. I'll hold, I think my gaming days are far gone.

Wilbur

Banned
Maddens me how sad people get over RT scores

Everyone on this fucking forum bums the fountain and that got 50%, and then they still cry over interstellar.

Why do people care what random Middle aged men think about a film

/angry

Everyone on this fucking forum bums the fountain and that got 50%, and then they still cry over interstellar.

/angry

This is a gaming forum...review scores are fuel for everything

Hixx

so angry over internet meta scores wilbur

people like having their opinions validated. everyone cares. people who say "oh i dont care what people think" BULLSHIT

/angry

Because most of the time Nathan, when something gets an average low rating, it's shit.

Not sure about Interstellar though, but a day one watch for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom