• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 · Review Thread

ShogunX

Looks like it's going to finish in the high 80's. Hopefully the early reviews, demo and streaming help the game gain a lot of sales.

Bishop89

3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

Never change polygon.

i havnt played the game, but I dont get comments like this.
Is it forbidden for AAA titles to score anything less than an 8?

Putty

Great reviews so far. I'm close to grabbing an X1, but I need another big title to sway me. Maybe SO can be the one.

i havnt played the game, but I dont get comments like this.
Is it forbidden for AAA titles to score anything less than an 8?

It really is fantastic. the demo for it is incredible..and its just a lot of fun. reminds me of PGR4. The reason the "7" is being questioned is because the game was shown off early and we were given access to it. It's a surprise because the demo was so damn good that it reflected a "9" score all around rather than a 7.

Mascot

Amazing scores!
Well done Playground, congrats Mr Fulton.

In the souls of the people the grapes of Ralph are filling and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage.
- John Steinbeck

Hoo-doo

Banned
Some embarrasing fucking posts in this thread, by people who haven't played the full game, no less. People ridiculing the 7 scores remind me of the uncharted 3 review thread.

Good scores overall. Game looks like a winner.

Mory Dunz

Saving Content - 5/5

I can’t recommend Forza Horizon 2 hard enough. If I could give it a 6/5 I would, it’s stunning to look at, the controls are tight, the sounds are soothing, and is just all around fun to play; it just hit all my happy spots. I’d have to say that this is my favorite game to date on the Xbox One. Is this worth your hard earned $60, yes it is. Oh my goodness, yes it is.

http://www.savingcontent.com/2014/09/25/forza-horizon-2-review/

So....is it almost too good??

Look at all dem 9s O_O

It has an 85 meta so far according to the website, seemingly because official Xbox were scared to go over 80 in fear of bias and because......polygon.

derFeef

Some embarrasing fucking posts in this thread, by people who haven't played the full game, no less. People ridiculing the 7 scores remind me of the uncharted 3 review thread.

Grumpy this morning?

Vestax

Banned
Man, Polygon just always has to be the maverick, huh. Regardless of platform. I guess that's one way to get clicks.

They have to stand out somehow for those clickety-clicks.

This game is getting great reviews, wow. I guess I'll give it a shot pre-owned or after a price drop.

7 and 8 hold two different mindsets, you know that.

Content of review is most important though.

Did uncharted 3 have an open demo for everyone and allow for live streaming before the game came out?

I think that is why the score doesnt reflect the quality of the game in this case, because many of us have played part of the game.

Dabanton

Lol a few silly posts aside in this thread. Nothing was worse than that UC3 thread. That was full blown fanboy meltdowns. Many of whom rightfully ended up on the 'wall of shame' that went round the internet.

Top Bottom