• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

RoKKeR

Boring.

/s

I'm also going to go with freedom. Yesterday I spent some time finding all of the roads and being able to tear through the countryside as the crow flies to your next destination is so goddamn fun, even if it means my beautiful P1 was ruined by the end of it!

Hi all,

Have been asked by the team at Playground to pose a question to you all: “In a single word, what does Horizon 2 mean to you?”

Edit - Don't worry if you duplicate anyone else's answer, that's kind of the point really to see what the common themes are :)

Complete.
*cough DriveClub

mogaar

Neo Member
Hi all,

Have been asked by the team at Playground to pose a question to you all: “In a single word, what does Horizon 2 mean to you?”

Edit - Don't worry if you duplicate anyone else's answer, that's kind of the point really to see what the common themes are :)

Glorious.

Paradise.

Its just a damn fun and cheery place to be. Its gorgeous and free-form, which is an extra bit of goodness for Forza fans - because we get something we know, but without limitations, along with a heaping dash of batshit crazy. Seriously, cars jumping through third story hangar windows to crash through a billboard on top of a stack of crates? In my Forza? Hot damn.

Haven't felt this kind of open and free and cheery and social driving since Burnout Paradise, which was also aptly named.

Enilced2

Hi all,

Bliss. Pure unadulterated bliss.

jond76

Banned
Hi all,

Happiness.

This game is just a joy to play.

EBreda

Harmony. Never in a racing game before I've seen so much content/options/freedom just working.

All the layers of the game - visuals, audio, gameplay, choices, options, modes, car classes, terrain types, online play, weather variety - complement each other perfectly. It can only mean harmony.

Ectoplasm
http://d.maxfile.ro/awmtbv.webm

iDuMmAInzKQGN.jpg

I fully understand.

neurophd

Exhilaration

My favorite moments are those narrow escape from accidentally taking a line into a cluster of trees, coming out into an open field and having the freedom to pick your line to the next gate, building epic skill score and just missing a collision that would negate it all, and knowing you can capture it all with theater mode/DVR...the promise of so many "Wow" moments

B-Dex

Hi all,

Escape.

I can just go cruising and become a badass racer. Like getting away for the weekend.

MisterNoisy

The soundtrack is obscenely good, even after a couple of weeks.

Hi all,

Cars.

This game is automotive enthusiasm writ digitally.

Grassy

Hi all,

Monumental.

Novak

Can someone explain me how scoring works in online road trip?
What is scored between events and what is scored in events.

Last night i did 40k+ skill chain on the way to first event but at the end i got only 5-6k and the leader had double.

Hi all,

MoreThan6Club

G Rom

Hi all,

awesome_to_the_max.gif

Krilekk

Banned
Can someone explain me how scoring works in online road trip?
What is scored between events and what is scored in events.

Last night i did 40k+ skill chain on the way to first event but at the end i got only 5-6k and the leader had double.

You got 40k points, not 40k XP. 40k points are about 500 XP? Did you reach the goal in time? For the far targets you get 10.000 XP. As soon as the first player reaches it a countdown timer starts and you have 30 seconds to get there as well. If you fail to do so you only get half of the XP. Scoring itself should always be the same.

Krilekk

Banned
Hi all,

Horizonhadthefarbetterstorymodeandwaslessofagrind

Hi all,

Bacon.

a.wd

Hi all,

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Three times this morning I get kicked from the road trip once voting has ended.

Frustrating. But when I join a road trip mid-session everything is great.

Top Bottom