• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Yup, that has to be one of the most blatant places I have seen too. It is bullshit there because it gives them a CLEAR advantage in the race.

meh, its all balanced out by the times the ai sticks to the road in a race while i cut corners ;)

Ape

Banned
Hi all,

Have been asked by the team at Playground to pose a question to you all: “In a single word, what does Horizon 2 mean to you?”

Edit - Don't worry if you duplicate anyone else's answer, that's kind of the point really to see what the common themes are :)

based on the demo - satisfying.

Gestault

Yup, that has to be one of the most blatant places I have seen too. It is bullshit there because it gives them a CLEAR advantage in the race.

I have to ask, could you describe the specifics of the video? Like, car/location/etc? The link appears to be non-working (I tried on both a home and work computer, different OS and broswers), but you're responding like you can see it.

RaceManIak

Neo Member
I can't start anything online since the update,

I have a message "Installing content. You are free to continue playing while the installation completes", but I am at 100% and nothing download in the My Games apps

A hard reboot didn't fix the problem

I have to ask, could you describe the specifics of the video? Like, car/location/etc? The link appears to be non-working (I tried on both a home and work computer, different OS and broswers), but you're responding like you can see it.

Yeah, I could see it when it was first posted. It is one of the Cross Country races that has a part which goes under a highway overpass. The actual checkpoint is in the grass to the left of the road that goes under the highway. In the video, the user goes the right way but most of the AI cars just continue on the road under the highway which gives them a clear speed and grip advantage for the next area. And I should add that there are the massive supports that separate the road from the checkpoint, so it is not like they are just barely clipping the edge of it.

Bradd12

Hi all,

Have been asked by the team at Playground to pose a question to you all: “In a single word, what does Horizon 2 mean to you?”

Edit - Don't worry if you duplicate anyone else's answer, that's kind of the point really to see what the common themes are :)

MoreFunThanDriveclubAlsoRain

Enilced2

Shit I'm at work but I'll try to see if I can get another link up for the people the old one isn't working for when I get a chance

My friend had something interesting happen yesterday. 10 seconds into the race he started clipping through the floor and after spinning around for about 20 seconds he got to this score screen (notice the time) :
iI25FoCr5612n.png

After the race the gfx were still messed up and he had to restart the Xbox. Did finish that race though!

GHG

Any way to remove the watermark that's been added to photo mode?

If not can we at least have the option to remove it please?

GHG

Haven't seen the watermark yet, but at least it lets you know when photos are legit...
getphoto4l1uk7.jpg

Not sure if serious...

Anyone questioning the legitimacy of anyone's photos should simply get linked to the photo on forzamotorsport.net

Simples.

Noobcraft

Not sure if serious...

Anyone questioning the legitimacy of anyone's photos should simply get linked to the photo on forzamotorsport.net

Simples.
Yeah I hope they give an option to remove it... I'm not sure why racers add watermarks so much (looking at Forza/GT) when the people showing off those pictures tend to say where they came from.

I can't imagine what it would be like if photo modes for other games (or the share button) added watermarks. At least there's a screenshot feature coming to the xb1 soon.

TMWNN35

I wish you got more time or some on screen counter/sound cue when choosing your car for an online road trip.

Once you have over 100 cars it can be hard to find the one you want in the very short amount of time offered, this or allow us to mark cars as favourites that the menu will begin on by default.

jesu

I wish you got more time or some on screen counter/sound cue when choosing your car for an online road trip.

Once you have over 100 cars it can be hard to find the one you want in the very short amount of time offered, this or allow us to mark cars as favourites that the menu will begin on by default.

I've got my favourite cars in each class painted in police liveries for quick choosing in online races!

I can't start anything online since the update,

I have a message "Installing content. You are free to continue playing while the installation completes", but I am at 100% and nothing download in the My Games apps

A hard reboot didn't fix the problem

Exact same thing has happened to me. Really fucking annoying.

Edit: trying to find something useful online, but nowt so far. Anyone got any ideas? I've tried a reset.

alterno69

Banned
I finally bought this yesterday.

First of all, the game is awesome, really fun BUT there are a few things that bother me.

First of all, that host, i've only played a couple of championships and i'm already sick of him talking and talking before every fucking race, i can't skip it and it's really awful.

Also, the graphics are nice but most towns look dead. Would be nice to have people cheering along the tracks. I guess it's a technical limitation but it feels weird racing in ghost towns.

Finally, i wish the "kudos" counter had a sound effect, it was great hearing that in PGR games as you kept adding points for driving with style.

Anyway, great game and my 8 year old loves it too.

Smidget

So how do you switch types of cars and start a new champion in each town? I did one of each area and follow the road trip stuff... Now how do I switch to a new car and start the new championship?

I'm having this error too, only just started getting into the online stuff.

Tried again after I woke up, hoping the problem had magically solved itself. Nope.

I have a feeling I'm going to have to reinstall the whole game which is going to take bloody ages on my connection. Knew I shouldn't have bought digital.

Is it a cheat?
Can you get the board online even if you got it offline before?

The cheat was basically if you hit one of those xp boards on the map while you're on a online road trip, the xp of the board will add to your xp championship score. Effectively you could ignore the road trip entirely and just hunt xp boards and jump ahead of everyone else on the xp scoreboard by doing this. This explains why sometimes the guy in front of an xp championship has 20,000 or more points ahead of everyone else. It's not because they were doing donuts.

jesu

The cheat was basically if you hit one of those xp boards on the map while you're on a online road trip, the xp of the board will add to your xp championship score. Effectively you could ignore the road trip entirely and just hunt xp boards and jump ahead of everyone else on the xp scoreboard by doing this. This explains why sometimes the guy in front of an xp championship has 20,000 or more points ahead of everyone else. It's not because they were doing donuts.

Yeah but how many times can you hit those XP boards?
If I've already hit it in a previous session or offline, can I hit it again?

Top Bottom