• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

This video sums up every thing I've ever wanted from a driving game. Night, high speed, highway, good tunes, tunnels, a V12, rain, and working wipers! I cannot contain my excitement. Thank god I work through the weekend, and I have Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3_KJARpGHQ&list=UUuneWYkXOatJ4JH5QBXccBQ

You lucky dog!

The only thing I missing for me that could make this the end all be all would be a police chase mode. Only super arcadey racers ever have them. A legit Forza police chase with open world to traverse.... (Passes out drooling)

Anion

You lucky dog!

The only thing I missing for me that could make this the end all be all would be a police chase mode. Only super arcadey racers ever have them. A legit Forza police chase with open world to traverse.... (Passes out drooling)
Drivatar cops would be the best lol

Finally pre-ordered the regular digital version. First time I've pre-loaded a game. Looking forward to unlocking it at 11pm Monday night. I'll get in an hour before bed. :)

shinnn

Some gifs I made from the demo and didn't had a chance to post here on gaf

CanineGloomyAustraliansilkyterrier.gif

MildSnivelingGalapagoshawk.gif

BigheartedFavoriteGraywolf.gif

CluelessPopularKouprey.gif

PessimisticPersonalCentipede.gif

SorrowfulZigzagCat.gif

timlot

Banned
Man, I've been rewatching some videos of the PC beta footage of The Crew and now I'm conflicted. 40 minutes into watching someone drive from Miami to L.A, I was like damn this is some nextgen sh*t. Wish I could justify getting it and Horizon, but I also got Forza5 and NFS Rival on my hard drive with probably 1 hour of play time put in them.

Man, I've been rewatching some videos of the PC beta footage of The Crew and now I'm conflicted. 40 minutes into watching someone drive from Miami to L.A, I was like damn this is some nextgen sh*t. Wish I could justify getting it and Horizon, but I also got Forza5 and NFS Rival on my hard drive with probably 1 hour of play time put in them.

Having played the Crew beta on PC I can say that the map is huge. But there's a lack of detail in many places that make it look like an ugly last-gen MMO. There's a definite variation in quality.

The car handling is also not so great.

I'll probably pick the game up, it has it's moments. But I definitely prefer the quality of quantity proposition of Horizon 2.

G Rom

Is there an embargo on photos ? I haven't seen any from the full game.

The wait is becoming unbearable, thankfully I'm off on Tuesday so I'll be able to enjoy the game straight away and post photos asap.
I just thought today that my starting garage will already be incredible with the Tier 6 rewards and various day one DLCs !

Well the sooner this embargo is lifted the better! I can understand the Xbox One is the flagship console, but if your going to release it on the 360, at least give it SOME coverage...otherwise what is the point? They might as well just make it an Xbox-1 exclusive..

You've got to be kidding. MS could come out and say they aren't allowing 360 reviews at all and still sell quite a few copies on 360 as there's no other new racers coming out for the system besides The Crew.

m23

Game is good. There is an option in the start menu for "Forza Rewards", when I click on it it takes me to the Xbox Store for an app called "Forza Hub". It says it's unavailable though.

Back to playing.

Edit: There doesn't appear to be a replay camera when you're watching replays. Hopefully this is patched in.

minx

Trying to find reasons to buy this at launch when I am still playing Destiny and just bought Madden for cheap. I try not to buy games at launch unless there is a strong competitive multi-player aspect. I realize that there is multi-player but I don't feel like I would be missing out on much if I picked this up on black Friday instead of launch. Had a blast with the demo though.

Top Bottom