• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 digital code for WIN + XBO 20 USD @ Target (NA)

KevinG

I didn't realize people were getting VIP keys for a discount too? How much was the discount?

I'm seeing $20 directly from MS.

I redeemed my code through my phone on Xbox.com but for some reason it's not showing up on Windows 10. Any ideas? I haven't tried turning on my Xbox One yet. If I go to even the browser view of the game, it has a Buy button instead of saying it was purchased already.

Hesh

Weird, I placed an order before some of the people in this thread said they did and got a code (roughly ~4 hours ago now) and my order got canceled. Oh well, this was one of those games I never would have bought full retail or even 50% off anyways so I'm not too bummed about this result.

derExperte

Weird, I placed an order before some of the people in this thread said they did and got a code (roughly ~4 hours ago now) and my order got canceled. Oh well, this was one of those games I never would have bought full retail or even 50% off anyways so I'm not too bummed about this result.

Same here. Totally random. :(

jediyoshi

I redeemed my code through my phone on Xbox.com but for some reason it's not showing up on Windows 10. Any ideas? I haven't tried turning on my Xbox One yet. If I go to even the browser view of the game, it has a Buy button instead of saying it was purchased already.

Are you sure the account you're signed into in the Windows Store app is the same as the one you use for Xbox?

rubes7844

Banned
Got mine! Redeemed and gonna trade in my physical copy tomorrow towards BF1

gfSaOC1l.jpg

shanafan

My second order for Forza Horizon 3 and the VIP pass came back with the FH3 code being cancelled, but the VIP pass still good. It brought my order down to 13.99, so I guess I still got some sort of savings.

For those of you holding out still, stay strong. It's totally random it seems. Ordered after a bunch of others had theirs cancelled and received my code.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I've got a Steam gift copy of Slain I'll throw in as well as $30 in Gamestop gift cards if a kind soul with a spare code is interested.

moai

Cancelled. Are they refunding inmediatly? The mail says that i was not charged but my bank has the 20 usd charged.

FinKL

Ya. It's not showing up as being purchased on Xbox.com either. I tried the code and it says it's been redeemed too. WTF?
A lot of people on amazon are having the problem downloading the PC version as well when purchasing the digital copy. Something is borked with the Xbox Everywhere

Top Bottom