• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 digital code for WIN + XBO 20 USD @ Target (NA)

Jingo

Damm, add me up to the ones who gladly pay for a code for xbox one, i dont even care about pc, you can have that one:)

Damm, add me up to the ones who gladly pay for a code for xbox one, i dont even care about pc, you can have that one:)

Joke? It's just one code. You use it once in either place and it gives you both versions. Can only play one of the versions at a time.

I haven't received any delay or cancellation notification either.
The status page still says it'll be sent within 4 hours.
But its already been like 7 hours.

I'm guessing they forgot or taking them extreme amount of time to send out notifications for every purchase.
Yeah, just woke up and still no email. I will probably contact support and ask.

KingV

Man, glad I got in on this. Second price mistake i got in on this year. Got twilight princess for like $6 from Jet too.

What the hell?

They cancelled my order, they charged my credit card and havent refund me after the cancelation.

Lovely, now I will have to deal with their customer support...

Vinc

What the hell?

They cancelled my order, they charged my credit card and havent refund me after the cancelation.

Lovely, now I will have to deal with their customer support...

That is likely just the preauthorization charge. It will just disappear after a few days and never be posted on your bill.

element

My order hasn't been cancelled and still 'preparing to send'. Ordered at 4:16 PM PDT, which is odd because I know others who ordered after that who already got their codes.

Macrotus

My order hasn't been cancelled and still 'preparing to send'. Ordered at 4:16 PM PDT, which is odd because I know others who ordered after that who already got their codes.

I was in the same boat as you, until a few minutes ago, I finally received a new delivery date, in other words a delay e-mail...

If they're gonna cancel it eventually, I'd rather have it canceled right now...ugh

rubes7844

Banned
You made out like a bandit! Twelve dollars!

Don't be salty. It was a review copy of the game, so I made money.

Even less if he uses that credit on games there. The smart man would only buy other store giftcards with GS store credit. But then again the smart man doesnt go in gamestop to begin with.

You can't buy gift cards with GS credit and trading a few other games netted me $122. Beats begging like a bum for a $30 copy of a game.

Same thing happened to me. Don't worry, if you go through the xbox one (once you get it) you'll have no issues, it'll detect it as purchased. MS' webstore is really bad.

I was having the same issue. There was a delay and eventually it showed up as Owned in the Windows store and I installed it from there.

Okay, whew. Thank you both!

Try to get it via the app store

I can't yet, because I have to wait for my Xbox One to come in. Thanks, though.

If your on Windows 10;

open the Windows Store app and click on the profile-login button next to the search box, click on "My Library" and Forza should appear under Games.

Waiting for an Xbox in the mail right now, but thanks!

TrojanAg

Got a code this morning after almost 3 days of waiting. I bought my code about an hour after this thread was started. I never contacted Target about it, I just kind of rode it out expecting it to get cancelled but it didn't. There's definitely still hope if you haven't heard anything yet.

joebruin

I contacted Target support because my order said that the e-mail was sent on October 1 but I never received it. Chat support directed me here:

https://www.targetecards.com

I was able to get my code by entering in my order #, e-mail address, and zip.

Might be helpful for those of you who didnt receive an order cancellation.

Top Bottom