• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 digital code for WIN + XBO 20 USD @ Target (NA)

Also, is there a way to get Twitter to give me notice on my iPhone when CAG or warrior tweets a deal? I don't give a shit about Twitter in general except for those two.

Go to Wario's Twitter & click on the little gear, it can set up Mobile Notifications for him

Did the online chat to cancel the VIP pass:

Thomas:please call the second level guest service team at 800.591.3869. They should be able to help you further in this matter.

Called them up and cancelled. Not to confident, but I'll give them a chance. Paid with paypal originally.

edit: not sure how cancels work on digital keys, since they already sent the key (I didn't redeem it).

I ordered one and got a conformation then the delay of delivery then the cancellation. Got pissed went to BB and traded in Overwatch that came with new Xbox OneS for 36 dollars and used the 20% GCU, wound up paying 14.97 for a physical copy. I can live with that, but it irritates me Target didn't honor their mistake. It's petty, but if it was in store they would have to eat it.

reckless

Did the online chat to cancel the VIP pass:

Called them up and cancelled. Not to confident, but I'll give them a chance. Paid with paypal originally.

edit: not sure how cancels work on digital keys, since they already sent the key (I didn't redeem it).

Same boat as you, got a 20$ gift card though so I made at least 5$ which is nice.

Damax

Neo Member
I was at work all night so didn't get a chance to jump on this. If anyone has an extra code to sell PM me please, if not congrats to those that got this.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
started back up on Luke Cage, but looked to see I actually did get a code, at 8:46 CST. Email says $59.99, but my CC has the $19.99 charge, so looking good.

DLing now

farisr

So anyone got charged but have the order cancel on them? Is this a temp charge that will be reversed or should I contact them?

Called them to refund the VIP pass. They said they are aware of the issue and had to create a case. They gave me a case number and told me to call back. A lot of BS to go through for $15.

Bii

I must have made the cutoff as well. Got my code and I'm now downloading (Win10). 49.04 GB download.

ZombieLPK

To anybody who has the issue where they can't download the PC version if they got it from the code; I had the same problem until I manually checked for Windows updates, after the updates installed I was able to download it.

Got one, hope it doesn't get revoked as well.

It won't get revoked. The reason Gears codes got revoked are they were accidentally given away for free by Amazon before the cards shipped so people were cancelling the cards. It was more like the Fallout thing.

This is a transaction and Target would have to refund everyone and then hope Microsoft and Turn 10 will revoke the codes because of their mistake.

Top Bottom