• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 has "wet weather, 3D puddles and night races" + more

"50fps" .

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

Heigic

Previous was 16 cars? I think + 8 cars, wet weather and night racing is a significant jump in GPU requirements.

Oppo

Not trying to start shit, I like Forza a lot, but topping DC India wet weather race transitioning into night... Tall order.

Bod

Neo Member
Can not wait for this. As others have said i skipped Forza 5, and while i do enjoy Horizon i prefer track based racing.............. bring it on

Bod

Neo Member
Oh I know, but visually, DC set the bar here, it's true. I don't expect them to match it, and that's perfectly ok, all other things considered.

Graphics over framerate and number of cars and gameplay options, no thank you.

c0de

Oh I know, but visually, DC set the bar here, it's true. I don't expect them to match it, and that's perfectly ok, all other things considered.

They won't match it also because forza always chooses a color palette which many think is “too colorful“.

I doubt anyone cares about Driveclub in this thread. We want a great Forza game game, this seems to have some nice upgrades compared to Forza 5 and has some features people have long been asking for, which is exciting. DC can set the bar for whatever it wants, I didn't think "DRIVECLUB" when I posted

0racle

As lucky as I am as a multiple console owner, Driveclub has spoiled me so bad that if it does not look at least as good as that...ill be dissapointed.....

jett

D-Member
Turn10 gets props for committing to the one technical aspect that matters above all in a racer: 60fps.

Gestault

Splitscreen? Time to buy another controller

Two-player in F5 was super fun. They had a streamlined version of the normal menus for car/track selection that kept things clear so people would know if one player would have a dumb advantage. Performance was smooth, as well.

Noobcraft

Two-player in F5 was super fun. They had a streamlined version of the normal menus for car/track selection that kept things clear so people would know if one player would have a dumb advantage. Performance was smooth, as well.
Off topic but have you done the co-op bucket lists in FH2 yet? I need someone to help me lol.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Yesssss split-screen. I've been itching to have a racing game back in my life. Gonna buy this for my Xbone bros so we can do drunken couch multiplayer.

Top Bottom