• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAYTON: God abandons PS4 as The Great Flood wipes out Sony HQ [Up: Reveal in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanGy.nz

Banned
ok pretty much every Sony insider is just like "um ok if it's something drama related it's news to me", so I feel much better now. *leaves to go back to watching Top of the Lake*
That show is incredible, much better watching people freak the fuck out over console wars none sense.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Reading statements again, why would DF give Sony time to comment? They posted leaks without comment before. Also never heard of this guy before.

Anpanman

Banned
Devs were taken by surprise with the 8gb GDDR5 announcement so it's no surprise they know nothing about whatever this could be. They were only working with GDDR3 in the dev consoles to begin with so if Sony downgrades from GDDR5 it will have no effect anyway beyond crashing NeoGAF.

Amir0x

Banned
< Starts aiming nukes at All gddr5 ram production factories... >

hey dude one of those nukes probably cost more than the combined R&D costs of the entire PS4 as a concept

sell that shit and then buy all the PS4s everywhere. all of them

51DGZPVHKAL.jpg

Metra

Sony's going to announce bad news about PS4 tomorrow? Well, this sounds weird to me. I mean, companies don't just come out and announce bad news about their product - they try to hide it, or make it look like a "good" thing.

Also, what this guy is doing is bad journalism, in my opinion. It's like: "hey, I've got some bad news, but I can't tell what it is right now. So, I'll just post this on my twitter just to mess with people".

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Wait could the whole amazon thing have something to do with it?

Maybe it is a delay in some regions

A delay in some European countries due to RAM supply constraints sounds like the only reasonable thing that could come from some dude in Spain that no one seems to know about.

Sony's going to announce bad news about PS4 tomorrow? Well, this sounds weird to me. I mean, companies don't just come out and announce bad news about their product - they try to hide it, or make it look like a "good" thing.

Also, what this guy is doing is bad journalism, in my opinion. It's like: "hey, I've got some bad news, but I can't tell what it is right now. So, I'll just post this on my twitter just to mess with people".

Stop making so much sense!

Panic more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom