• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest single posts on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switters

This happened

1260346061961_198.jpg

Then this

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=18815185&postcount=429

lol

Fry

Celebrities you admire that age and makes you sad :( thread.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=465272&page=5
Post 205?

OMG. I LOVE YOU.

Here is the post I was referring to (yes, #205)

You're not particularly attractive, but your desperation knows no bounds. But hell, if whoring your pictures out on GAF unsolicited will help fill in the hole in your heart left by the arctic crevasse you're housing in your pants, more power to you.

:lol

Dead

well not really...yet
That one about the dude equating not getting console news with getting assfucked or something. ended up becoming his tag too.

In this thread, which basically starts innocently with a poster hypothesizing future Mortal Kombat games.

Then, on post #34, by habeem4999, he posts an image from a survey he took; the survey was basically asking on your opinion of a MK vs DC video game; the image has since been removed for some reason.

habeem4999 was mocked by a couple posters with essentially "lol, yeah like that will ever happen." This was all in 2005.

...nearly 3 years later, habeem4999 returns, with post #41.

That's right, folks, habeem4999 waited 3 years to get his revenge. Over those 3 years, he didn't post at all, as if he was just a ghost returning to regain his honor, only to leave and essentially never post again, allowing his spirit to rest in peace.

Or, in summary:
FDH7A.png

I also remember another one. Some blonde girl that posted a picture of herself in bikini to proof that she dried up really well after her teen years, explaining in detail how her life had been in her ugly teen years/how it is now in her pretty years. In some thread that had nothing to do with posting pictures of oneself.

If I remember correctly wasn't it
The Baroness or something like that

Love that post so much lol, I am a bad person.

She had it coming. It was a thread about celebs that have aged considerably since their A-list days, not a thread where you come in bragging about how good looking and artistic you think you are.

Nibel

I remember that Alien/Auschwitz post which even led to the banning of the poster

It was cold blooded and hilarious at the same time

CassSept

That night when someone figured out the coding to make one post reach into another post. So much chaos and drama when everyone else learned how and started graffiti'ing each other.

I forget who figured it out, though.

It was in the thread that appeared directly after the temporal ban on curse words. The thread itself was mighty weird, but when someone used Thai (?) letters and it started leaking out to OT all hell broke loose. I'll try to find it later on.

This one:

It was just so random.

I just laughed for 5 straight minutes yet again at this post. It came so completely out of nowhere, I still can't comprehend it.

Oh, I remember when user Harry Potter posted some thread, and then user Voldemort was like the first reply saying "I hate you"...just so random and so good.

edit: or maybe it was the first two replies to a thread, I can't remember exactly

Cheech

The Dudebro shoot/slice post that started the whole Dudebro thing. I read that just in course of reading the thread, and I went to the can laughing about it. It was just so funny and accurate. If somebody can find the link, I'd be obliged, I gotta scoot.

noah111

Still Alive
I hate that when these threads pop up, I totally draw a blank. I've cried pretty hard at some posts, too, but for some reason it's always hard to remember exactly when/where/what.

LuffyZoro

In this thread, which basically starts innocently with a poster hypothesizing future Mortal Kombat games.

Then, on post #34, by habeem4999, he posts an image from a survey he took; the survey was basically asking on your opinion of a MK vs DC video game; the image has since been removed for some reason.

habeem4999 was mocked by a couple posters with essentially "lol, yeah like that will ever happen." This was all in 2005.

...nearly 3 years later, habeem4999 returns, with post #41.

That's right, folks, habeem4999 waited 3 years to get his revenge. Over those 3 years, he didn't post at all, as if he was just a ghost returning to regain his honor, only to leave and essentially never post again, allowing his spirit to rest in peace.

Or, in summary:
FDH7A.png

This is great, I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom