• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I do not have the time or patience to mafia these days but you all live on in my heart, the ones that haven't been backstabbed by the others anyway.

Karkador

Banned
So, seriously - now that we're doing these recruitment threads where people vote for what games get run, how do I submit a game to be run?

Palmer_v1

It seemed pretty crowded already - I was asking more in general, or for Season 5

Ah, I assume most season 5 game ideas would be submitted as season 4 games come to a close, but some of these games may carry over to then as well.

As for Crab, I'm fairly certain he's establishing himself as a new African Warlord as part of a bid to take over the continent and then host the world's largest Mafia game.

Hint:
The doctor will still die first.

Ok, I've been out of the loop for a bit, but I meant what I said about being around to mentor. I've kind of lost my place in that sense, but let me know what I gotta do. Put me in coach.

RetroMG

Ok, I've been out of the loop for a bit, but I meant what I said about being around to mentor. I've kind of lost my place in that sense, but let me know what I gotta do. Put me in coach.

There is a board set up at Outer Gafia for you gentlemen to discuss whatever you need to away from prying eyes, if you so choose. The gamerunners will also have access once the games are decided.

Darryl

Banned
Idk what you guys have against quickchat. It's a nice accessible blend of chatroom and traditional forum. I can shitpost there really easy.

MattyG

Banned
There's so many new people in here, but it's good to be back! I wish I'd kept up more, it's gonna be weird jumping back in after so long. Can't wait to get started though.

Palmer_v1

There's so many new people in here, but it's good to be back! I wish I'd kept up more, it's gonna be weird jumping back in after so long. Can't wait to get started though.

Seriously glad you returned. I was worried we burned you out with the Star Wars game.

MattyG

Banned
Seriously glad you returned. I was worried we burned you out with the Star Wars game.
I was a little burned out, so between that and just being busy I needed a break, but now I need another Mafia fix.

As long as you kill the doctor day 1, you will be fine.

Oh and don't forget to join the steam group. That's where the cool kids hang out:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GAFMafia
Ohhhhh, we've got a Steam group now, cool! Joined!

RetroMG

join the GAFIA psn community, mike!

soyuri! someone! send him an invite~

He's in.

If you guys do play games on twitch send me a msg on PSN Mike_Hawk689

Will do. I probably won't be hosting Quiplash or Fibbage today, (got other stuff to do, and family time,) but I'm sure we'll be playing stuff tomorrow. I'm planning to buy more of the Jackbox games and their upgrades, which is what I've been running.

Warxard

Banned
Shit I posted in the wrong thread.

Am I too late for Werewolf sign ups??? I requested interest but I got banned for a week.

I want to apologize to all of Night Vale gafia. I got stuck in a 4 hour meeting with legal about one of our matters and couldn't post or get out. I didn't even get a lunch break.

Top Bottom