• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF's iOS Weekly Challenge 7: TINY WINGS [DAT PRIZES GENTS! Rob.Kirkman's approved!]

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
I promise I won't reveal the next challenge is centered around
Real Racing 3
and that all the prizes will be
Gameloft
titles.

vader.jpg

Rekwest

I promise I won't reveal the next challenge is centered around
FIFA 13
and that all the prizes will be
EA
titles.

A League may be?

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Edited, added text/post

With regards to the prize, I'm not a big fan of the tv show and I haven't ever got round to reading the comics so I was thinking I'd donate it to a more loving home. I know it says in the OP that the challenge organiser isn't eligible for prizes but unless anyone has a problem I was thinking I would offer it to Dash as a reward for all the effort he puts into these things, considering earlier in the thread he said he'd "do baaaaad things to have it".

I'm confident of beating you guys again soon anyway ;)

Hey I think that is a fantastic idea. What's the word?

ANd #13, not too bad... : (

Dash asked me earlier and I'd be willing to offer a swap of 2nd place prize if interested. I'm wondering about how shipping would be handled though, as in my case it'd be to Europe.

I'm not opposed gifting it to Dash himself either though! :)

So yeah, first I want to say it feels good to even know you guys appreciate what I do so much.
Secondly, wow at AngryMoth's proposal. Of course I'd love to have such an incredible collectible for me, but I've posted my reservations on this to him directly in PM. First, I won't accept it unless everyone here feels ok with that, but even then I can't see myself asking for it directly to the Skybound friends so it'd need to be meant only as a gift from AngryMoth like I said before. I've always made it clear that I'm not eligible for prizes. In any case, please chime in with your opinions here or on Twitter @GAF_iOS_scores. What I suggested before was for AngryMoth and Tunesmith to swap prizes.

Tunesmith knows I suggested that to him even bofore.
edit: whoops, yeah he already wrote about that, cool

Soooo... the Skybound friends are reading on Twitter, please AngryMoth feel free to chime in :)

Shady859

Oh yea, broke the top 75 baby!!! :p

Congrats AngryMoth, you did something I couldn't do if I played that game for a year straight.

I don't twitter but it's Moth's book now after he won. If he wants Dash to have it it's his to do with as he chooses.

Top Bottom