• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer September Cover: AC Rogue and AC Unity

El_Chino

Liberation was a pretty good Assassin's Creed spin-off. It's definitely scaled down in scope compared to other entries to compensate for the Vita, but it still plays just as well.

Plus, Aveline is pretty cool in her own right and the way they approach the story telling is very interesting as well.
Good, wasn't there a PS360 version?

I'm glad they don't listen you guys. I've been waiting for French Rev for years. It sounds wayyyy better than a reskinned New York, reakinned navel combat, and some glaciers.

Phil S.

Banned
I've never played an Assassin's Creed game, and I own a Wii U, PS3, and Vita. Which should I check out if I was interested in doing so, which I guess I am? haha

I've never played an Assassin's Creed game, and I own a Wii U, PS3, and Vita. Which should I check out if I was interested in doing so, which I guess I am? haha
Start with 2. If you like it grab Brotherhood and Revelations. If you like it still move onto 3, 4 and [optional] Liberation. Play the first if you want, though I don't think it is essential anymore. Make sure to read the AC wiki summary of the first game. You could play the first hour or two of it to decide if you want to play it.

People will say some entries are terrible or not worth playing but don't listen to them. Give them a chance if you get that far and enjoy the series.

Toa TAK

Banned

Start with 1! Everyone always skips 1 due to repetitive missions, but if you give a damn at all for following the story, start here.

If you enjoyed it, continue onwards because it only gets better.

Top Bottom