• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameSpot says Scalebound, Gears Of War 4 coming to PC, then mentions it was a mistake

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I'm happy to see that games like QB and Scalebound get a chance to sell more as a result of being on two platforms, but at the same time, it kinda makes me regret my XB1 purchase if every I bought the damn thing for ends up coming out on a platform I already had.

oti

Banned
Has someone tried to turn one's Xbox EA Access into Origin Access yet? Can EA do that for you after contacting them?

Footos22

Well the only reason i was gonna buy another xbox one was scalebound, then i got delayed so was waiting for next year so i suppose ill just upgrade my pc this year instead.

So thanks for that :D

spannicus

WooooW. Saw somewhere there was gonna be gears 4 news. Guess this is the news. Awesome if true. My X1 isnt gonna be happy.

Hektor

If that's true then MS dropped an atomic bomb for us pcgamers today.

giphy.gif

Clive

Gamespot has now removed the quote in the OP.

Quantum Break's PC edition is the latest in Microsoft's wider push to expand its games across console and PC. Games currently in development for both platforms includes ReCore, Sea of Thieves and Fable Legends.

They edited the article...

Quantum Break's PC edition is the latest in Microsoft's wider push to expand its games across console and PC. Games currently in development for both platforms includes ReCore, Sea of Thieves and Fable Legends.

JCX

This is great for reaching more gamers, but I'm definitely less likely to buy their new console next gen. With the way things are trending, NX+PC should be sufficient.

tim.mbp

It's looks like it was a mistake. The article is edited.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Now let me stream from my PC to my Xbox one. I'm fine with it being a steam link type box with DVR pass through and nice media apps.

Red Hood

Banned
That sucks for XBO owners. But good news for the rest of us, might give Scalebound a try this way. Still hoping for Sunset Overdrive and maybe Rare Replay (though that seems even more unlikely, since Rare is first-party).

pizzacat

Banned
Have it on Steam and I guarantee Gears 4 will kill. Please be steam, I'll double dip day one I don't mind, but what about that UE port?

Mupod

If true, legit shocked that MS wasn't blowing smoke all this time about PC support. Also means good things for Scalebound, I feel like it would get much more attention being on PC.

Nzyme32

I'd like to hope they dropped the ball too soon, as I'm always interested in Platinum games. However it seems likely to be typo fun from GameSpot as they've put out misinformation several times as they attempt to get articles out soonest, only to edit them after the fact

Top Bottom