• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 4 'Reclaimed' Multiplayer Map Revealed - IGN FIRST

Strootman

POP5zsH.gif

Moofers

Hot damn. Anyone remember that "Frothing Demand" quote from the Ikaruga box? I think they can reuse that for Gears 4. Put that shit on the box along with a pic of my face with a big old smile and giving the thumbs up.

Theorry

I dont know. They hitting all the right notes atm with this game. Fingers crossed for great Horde at PAX and we are hopefully in for a great game.

I dont know. They hitting all the right notes atm with this game. Fingers crossed for great Horde at PAX and we are hopefully in for a great game.

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Everything so far has done the business for me, so much so I'm wondering if The Coalition can build something better than the originals. Fingers crossed.

aBarreras

i realize that it is not the IGN player that is shit, is their server. i'm dowloanding the fucking mp4 at 150kbps, thats why it takes so fucking long to reproduce.

i mean they are the fucking biggest video game website and they cant even put their servers up to work. shame.

it will take half hour for the video to download, all i can say, it sthat gif is beautiful

Moofers

Yes, I want to see Horde as well. I was in GameStop the other day and I know this doesn't necessarily mean jack shit, but there were two talking heads on the screen behind the register and one of them was saying "Yeah I talked to Rod Fergusson at E3 and he told me Gears 4 was returning to the classic Horde style and moving away from the Tower Defense mode of Gears 3's Horde mode."

That concerns me because building bases was the best part of Horde for me. I would pick my spot, hunker down, and put all my resources into building it up into a fortress. If they take all that stuff out this time and bring us back to planting Mauler shields everywhere, I'll be greatly disappointed.

Yes, I want to see Horde as well. I was in GameStop the other day and I know this doesn't necessarily mean jack shit, but there were two talking heads on the screen behind the register and one of them was saying "Yeah I talked to Rod Fergusson at E3 and he told me Gears 4 was returning to the classic Horde style and moving away from the Tower Defense mode of Gears 3's Horde mode."

That concerns me because building bases was the best part of Horde for me. I would pick my spot, hunker down, and put all my resources into building it up into a fortress. If they take all that stuff out this time and bring us back to planting Mauler shields everywhere, I'll be greatly disappointed.

He has said he prefers the original Horde several times but from what I'm remembering... and take it with a pinch of salt, I seem to recall Rod saying we'll have character classes and the ability to lay down defenses where we want.

BigEmil

You know the answer to this already...
Reason i ask was Quantum Break which was Windows 10 only before is now coming to Steam. Ori and the Blind Forest also came to Steam.

So no, i did not know the answer to this already as i have not followed recent interviews with them regarding this question. Il play the waiting game then no rush tons of other games to play

gamz

Reason i ask was Quantum Break which was Windows 10 only before is now coming to Steam. Ori and the Blind Forest also came to Steam.

So no, i did not know the answer to this already as i have not followed recent interviews with them regarding this question. Il play the waiting game then no rush tons of other games to play

You'll be waiting a long time. It's never going to Steam. Sorry... MS owns the franchise.

Top Bottom