• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

German GamePro gives BOTW 94/100, their 2nd highest Zelda review score ever

1249556.gif

This is great aha.

Wagram

You're right.

GTAV got a 97
Batman: Arkham City got a 95
Red Dead got a 95
God of War 2 got a 95
RE4 got a 94
Killzone 3 got a 94
Uncharted 3 got a 94
AC: Black Flag got a 94
Deep 3D: Submarine Odyssey got a 94 (What is this game even?)

No. Just no.

El Odio

Banned
I don't go in a lot of review threads, or at least outside of the OP, but is bringing up GTA4s score a common thing? Cause my understanding was that everyone gave that a 9 or 10 so have reviews not mattered since 2008?

JeTmAn81

I don't go in a lot of review threads, or at least outside of the OP, but is bringing up GTA4s score a common thing? Cause my understanding was that everyone gave that a 9 or 10 so have reviews not mattered since 2008?

It's true, everyone slobbered over that game at the time. I wouldn't have a problem discounting the opinions of all the reviewers at that time, though.

Gurish

You're right.

GTAV got a 97
Batman: Arkham City got a 95
Red Dead got a 95
God of War 2 got a 95
RE4 got a 94
Killzone 3 got a 94
Uncharted 3 got a 94
AC: Black Flag got a 94
Deep 3D: Submarine Odyssey got a 94 (What is this game even?)

Scores have declined this gen, bringing back last gen inflated scores doesn't say much, TW3 and U4, 2 GOTYs scored less, that's what we should compare it to, 94 for this gen is amazing.

a916

Would be shocked if this thing doesn't settle at 95 on MC

So can we declare this year's GOTY already?

Seems like nothing can really threat this game.

I'm pretty sure Red Dead poses a formidable threat. That said Nintendo has set the bar.

Top Bottom