• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

Hip Hop

I really thought most of GAF hated this game from how the usual info threads on it went but we're up over 2,000 posts now lol

That customer service thing seems ridic. The two friends I invited had both signed up for the beta but were not approved yet. Their invite worked. But for some reason third friend has no email yet.

Dabanton

I really thought most of GAF hated this game from how the usual info threads on it went but we're up over 2,000 posts now lol

The recent few threads usually went to about 7 pages so I'm surprised that people are this ravenous.

Probably bodes well for Ubi.

SomTervo

Someone on reddit contacts Ubi customer service regarding invitation issues
https://imgur.com/a/SInHG

Wow

Right, so even though we signed up last year we get nothing? Jesus.

Guess i need a PC code. Already have it installed and everything.

Uplay: Som_Tervo

Thank you in advance!

Edit: oh wait unless this is about invitations only?

Why the heck don't i have my code yet! The online portal says I'm in.

Still looking for a PS4 Code! Want to see how it looks on the PS4 Pro.

This thread has blown up. GAF is always critical of games until they release, I mean just look at this thread. So much negativity around this game, yet everyone wants to at least give a shot to see if it worth purchasing. At least that is where I am at.

UPlay: SF_Sniperr

PSN: RhymesWithPuntt

This is looking like deus ex human revolution levels of hype just blindsiding me.

I would love a code for ps4 if someone is willing.

Gamer_at_Heart

ZeoVGM

Banned
It's honestly ridiculous that so many people who registered for this on day one aren't getting anything. And the lack of communication from Ubisoft makes it even worse.

Is there any guaranteed way I can get a code?

If someone's got one for PS4 my UPLAY is bcLander98.

If not I'm real interested in how I can guarantee a spot.

Salaadin

I got a code from Nvidia yesterday. Looks like it has to be redeemed through Geforce Experience. Quote this post and I'll PM it to you.

Some kind soul please, a Ps4 code if you have a spare 👏🏼 I want to shoot up some cartel people that stole my uncle's taxi 🔫🚕

PSN: DieGo2SHAE

My uplay name is also DieGo2SHAE if you need that for PS4 invites (not sure how this all works, I thought it was just a code to dl the beta but everyone seems to be mentioning invites or something)

Shot in the dark as I'm way late to this, but I never got invited to the Beta by Ubisoft after registering, so if someone has a spare PC key that would be wonderful.

If not, happy gaming!

Anyone still able to invite US PS4 via Ubiclub? My Uplay ID is "MultiverseMob"

Please and thank you to any kind soul out there willing to invite <3

Top Bottom