• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

football manager wtf

It's a Sega published game.

They went all in one including other franchises before MK did.

If we ever get another one of these we need Creative Assembly representation.

Edit: Shit CA stuff is in there? I don't remember that from the console version.

Hindl

I can see why people would like Sonic Transformed better than Mario Kart, and the track changing each lap is a great improvement over Mario Kart. But man everything about the presentation is just way below Mario Kart for me. It reminds me of Playstation Allstars vs Smash

I played a lot of Maxis games as a kid. I listen to everything.

Fair enough

Wunder

I can see why people would like Sonic Transformed better than Mario Kart, and the track changing each lap is a great improvement over Mario Kart. But man everything about the presentation is just way below Mario Kart for me. It reminds me of Playstation Allstars vs Smash

Fair enough

PS Allstars was actively bad though

Hindl

PS Allstars was actively bad though

Yeah I'm talking more about how all of the characters from different franchises results in a lack of cohesion and just kinda seems mashed together. The art design is slightly realistic while also being cartoonish. It straddles the line and doesn't really do either really well. And the music is extremely underwhelming compared to Mario Kart. I can see people preferring the gameplay though, like I said, the different paths in each lap is a great idea

as far as local multiplayer games are concerned, Overcooked is probably the lamest to watch

Yeah I'm talking more about how all of the characters from different franchises results in a lack of cohesion and just kinda seems mashed together. The art design is slightly realistic while also being cartoonish. It straddles the line and doesn't really do either really well. And the music is extremely underwhelming compared to Mario Kart. I can see people preferring the gameplay though, like I said, the different paths in each lap is a great idea

so what you're saying is that all the stuff that matters is better in Transformed

It bothers me that Transformed has generic items instead of Sega-themed items.

that's what the All-Star items are for

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

The music!?

How dare you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9er5lIvbLQ

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
dude link looks like a creepy young adult hanging out with a bunch of kids in mario kart. its just as jarring as the sega stuff.

Hindl

as far as local multiplayer games are concerned, Overcooked is probably the lamest to watch

so what you're saying is that all the stuff that matters is better in Transformed

that's what the All-Star items are for

I'm not gonna play a game that I don't like looking at. Plus the core racing may be better but I'm not seeing the crazy items

Eh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_PpMmj4Nlw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom