• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

all the free time has caused me to lose a ton of weight and get into shape

so its actually the best time to be me

798930.gif

daveo42

Banned
Think Vinny and Dan warned Abby to stay away from the GAF community?

If I joined GB or any other site or station where I was on camera, I'd probably stay away from all comment sections and communities my first few weeks to both get comfortable with the job and brace for the absolute worst of humanity that comes with being judged on my content and performance.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
VF remix is an abomination - why was that sent out to replace VF1 on Saturn? Was VF1 broken? The idea of textured characters is ok but it just isn't VF anymore. And those character portraits are hideous

Hasney

VF remix is an abomination - why was that sent out to replace VF1 on Saturn? Was VF1 broken? The idea of textured characters is ok but it just isn't VF anymore. And those character portraits are hideous

VF1 looked like shit next to the PS1, so they did a panic retexture and gave it away free in the US. It was basically the Saturn's ambassador programming, except worse.

Aselith

Not all the way through the Beast but Abby seems cool. She was pretty reserved for the most part but seems like she'll fit in.

I was super happy when Vinny finally asked about a game she had played! I was getting worried that it would be just a two hour cavalcade of "haven't played it" for a bit there and I was starting to feel bad for her. :p

oti

Banned
Loving all those fighting games in the Sega Saturn stream.

FUN FACT: DoA was my first PS2 game. Tekken 2 my first PS1 game and SF II my first SNES game.

Fighting games rule.

I feel like they'd start Kingdom Hearts thinking it's some bonkers nonsense anime and end up realizing that first game is just a great action RPG through Disney worlds.

Hasney

I feel like they'd start Kingdom Hearts thinking it's some bonkers nonsense anime and end up realizing that first game is just a great action RPG through Disney worlds.

Ive played but not finished most of the games and watched the Game trailers retrospective and I still have no fucking idea what's going on.

With bonkers nonsense anime. I love it. However, I'm only there for the Disney worlds. I don't care for the story but I do want to see how the Darkness is going to be defeated once and for all.

Ive played but not finished most of the games and watched the Game trailers retrospective and I still have no fucking idea what's going on.

With bonkers nonsense anime. I love it. However, I'm only there for the Disney worlds. I don't care for the story but I do want to see how the Darkness is going to be defeated once and for all.

I agree with you both, but I just mean the first game. It's really not that convoluted.

After that one though, yeah.

It's one of the twelve or so games I bought in preparation for this feature!

Here are more games

Big Mutha Truckers 1 & 2, Darkwatch, Dog's Life(I know it has been played on a UPF), No One Can Stop Mr. Domino, Musashi: Samurai Legend, Rygar, Gregory Horror Show, SOS: The Final Escape, XIII, Shadow of Rome, Godhand, Killer 7, The Gataway, Shadow Man, Road Trip Adventure, Blood Will Tell, Fear Effect, Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, Alter Echo, Bishi Bashi Special, Armed and Dangerous, Samurai Western, Incredible Crisis, Stubbs The Zombie.etc

oti

Banned

The story is utter Anime garbage, but I loved the game as a kid. It was the reason I bought a PS2 instead of a GameCube (dodged that bullet). It was kinda like seeing Mario 64. Something completely different from what I knew. And it got heavily advertised in the Micky Maus Magazin so I was ready. The ironic thing was it wasn't even the first game I got when I got my PS2. That was some Platinum DoA. I bought KH some time later, again as a Platinum game.

Let me add to this Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on PS2 was a great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom