• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread The Third: #TeamBrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2325327-2324781-alex_super.png

The P4Duder thread is the best

theytookourjobz

Lost my job a day before my sub expired. I'm not bummed about missing the pretty limited recent subscriber content but I am sorry I can't continue to give these dudes my money.

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays as Drew won the gold medal in archery during the BLLSL? Currently listening to the This Year 2010 Bombcast compilation. Excellent work. The GB crew should bring back NDX. The "Family Go-Kart Racing" and "Flips: The Enchanted Wood" bits are still hilarious.

I also just found out that the guy who made the Whiskey Media Video Buddy, also made a Giant Bomb specific Video Buddy.

Get it here for iOS.

It's basically the same thing, only accompanied with a GB colorscheme and an updated interface. It's also updated more recently.

Don't forget that premium members can link their accounts so you have access to downloading of content straight to your iPad/iPhone. It's perfect for when you have a boring trip coming up and you want to watch some quicklooks/TNT on the bus.

mza_2905731935334841041.480x480-75.jpg

mza_4909278587655016736.480x480-75.jpg
I tired this on an iPad when I was traveling and for some reason I could only get it to play videos I had downloaded if I was connected to the internet.

I ended up having to download the videos on my PC and transfer the videos to the iPad separately.

Also something that should be in the OP:

Whiskey Media Video Buddy for iPad/iPhone.

Also available for Android

It's my preferred method of watching all of GB's content. I have watched the entire DP endurance run on iPad, I can watch GB when i'm cooking, or when i'm lying on the couch or in the garden. It's fucking rad.

mzl.ghnexkmf.480x480-75.jpg
mzl.yhfwxqly.480x480-75.jpg

Ahh, this is fantastic! If there was some way I could stream this to my TV I'd be in some weird heaven.

Jintor

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays as Drew won the gold medal in archery during the BLLSL? Currently listening to the This Year 2010 Bombcast compilation. Excellent work. The GB crew should bring back NDX. The "Family Go-Kart Racing" and "Flips: The Enchanted Wood" bits are still hilarious.

I thought I was cool with it but after My Exotic Farm I died inside and had to skip the rest. Just couldn't hack a straight hour of NDX.

Laughlin

So this just came to mind, but will we ever see the rest of those WUTANG videos? Didn't they say they're just holding them off for some reason? I wonder why if so.

Dany

Banned
2010 was a banner year for DSiware releases. Man, such a shame its not on the podcast anymore

FUCK RYAN DAVIS

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
When are they finally going to put up the premium feed from BLLS? It's like Jeff was trolling us by saying, "sometime this week!". The video is already archived on Twitch (though password protected), so just download it and put it up!

You don't seriously think it's that simplOH GODDAMNIT I'M DOING IT AGAIN.

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
If they are segmenting out the Halo part of the BLLSL, I hope they do it for other segments. Hopefully they will have it all up this week.

Just Halo, we wanted to be able to point to it directly since there isn't much Halo 4 footage out there yet. If we broke out every segment that's all we would be able to do all week. You don't want that.

pbhawks45

Banned
Just Halo, we wanted to be able to point to it directly since there isn't much Halo 4 footage out there yet. If we broke out every segment that's all we would be able to do all week. You don't want that.

I know this is off topic here, but the marketing MS has done for Halo 4 has been really good, no? Their producer videos are among the few that actually seem like an insight into the development process, imo.

GavinGT

Banned
You don't seriously think it's that simplOH GODDAMNIT I'M DOING IT AGAIN.

I know it takes time to get the HD streams encoded and whatnot. I was just hoping you guys could post the Twitch versions in the meantime, so we don't have to wait as long.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
@VinnyCaravella 7:00 PM
I was asked to please not shoot arrows in the office anymore. I was very nicely asked, I should add.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Well... I hope they didn't get into too much trouble.

Figured they'd get a talking-to on the next work day while watching that... :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom