• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Eater 1/2 (PS4/V/PC), Gundam Extreme Vs, JoJo Eyes of Heaven Heading Westward

Alucrid

Banned
i'll buy the gundam game since it's the first non dynasty warriors gundam game in how long to come to the west?

also, are god eater 1/2 packed together? unless they're giving enough breathing room between the two

Can anyone tell me which platform God Eater would be better to play on? Ps Vita or PS4? Also any big differences between the two?

I did play Burst on PSP and found it fairly enjoyable.

Since it's a 3D real time action game, the DS4 has the better analog sticks.

I've played both Toukiden and Freedom Wars on the Vita, it's serviceable but it takes awhile to get used to the 'sluggishness'.

The PS4 and Vita versions in this case are pretty much exactly the same. In my case, I'll likely get the PS4 version since I prefer the sticks on my DS4 compared to the Vita's. Works better for faster paced games like these in my opinion.

^Same here.

eizarus

Banned
giphy.gif

EXVS Force is its own thing, focusing on single player content. Mechanically, it's closer to Full Boost than Maxi minus EX bursts, etc.

How about mobile suits? I've looked everywhere for a list of included suits, or at least a comparison with previous VS games, and found nothing. I was quite disappointed with everything they removed going from Next to Extreme, and I'm fearing an even bigger "clean slate" here.

Edit: Found a list on the official site:
http://exvs-force.ggame.jp/ms/playable.php
Not sure if it's exhaustive or a sample, it's pretty meager, as I thought. The game is released tomorrow so probably fans will put together a complete list.

Lain

Embargo's up for all the stuff revealed during Bandai Namco's Jump Festa 2015 press event.

Here's the list of new stuff announced for the West:

- God Eater Resurrection (PS4/PSV/PC)
- God Eater 2 Rage Burst (PS4/PSV/PC)
- Gundam Extreme Vs-Force (PSV)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven (PS4)
- One Piece: Burning Blood (PS4/PSV/PC/XBO)
- Tales of Berseria (PS4/PC)

Source

Yay.

Fuck
Yeah
!!!!!!

This is great to find out. Good job Bamco.

Top Bottom