• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goofy VA claims Kingdom Hearts 3 due in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
releasing first then FFXV ?

ok.gif

Banned
Yeah he doesn;t know anything. It won't even make Japan in 2015, FFXV won't make it in 2015 either and it's almost done.

LAA

I don't understand the VA industry that well, but is it really possible to VA well if you don't even know what game you're voice acting for?
Furthermore, he says he's done recording, so wouldn't he know from the size of the recording whether it was KH3 or KH3DHD as it would have to be much longer for KH3?

Maybe its both.
KH3DHD featuring KH3: Episode Daybreak for $60.

Yeah this is along the lines I was thinking... If it was KH3D, would he even be re-recording anything, as I don't think they did for the past HD collections, apart from minor things like final mix cutscenes and the movies, (Both of which I believe he didn't have much to voice for), unless they're making a KH3D Final mix?
As others have said though, VA's may be gotten to record voices for very early, maybe he was told 2015 as an aim a while ago and perhaps its changed since then?

JayEH

I don't understand the VA industry that well, but is it really possible to VA well if you don't even know what game you're voice acting for?
Furthermore, he says he's done recording, so wouldn't he know from the size of the recording whether it was KH3 or KH3DHD as it would have to be much longer for KH3?

Maybe its both.
KH3DHD featuring KH3: Episode Daybreak for $60.

You're not told what game when you're auditioning but you know when you get the role. I'm sure he just got confused on what game he did. I imagine he's done a lot of KH in the last couple of years.

Jomjom

Banned
You're not told what game when you're auditioning but you know when you get the role. I'm sure he just got confused on what game he did. I imagine he's done a lot of KH in the last couple of years.

Goofy's not in Disney Infinity yet right? Maybe he recorded for that.

TI82

Banned
There's been a few rerecordings for both the 1.5 and 2.5 collections, so the KH3D hypothesis isn't out of question. There is a high chance that an HD remaster of KH3D is the 2015 KH title.

As for KH3 coming out this year... lol, no.

Would it be on Wii U only to keep the second screen crap, or would it be reworked?

Yeah this is along the lines I was thinking... If it was KH3D, would he even be re-recording anything, as I don't think they did for the past HD collections, apart from minor things like final mix cutscenes and the movies, (Both of which I believe he didn't have much to voice for), unless they're making a KH3D Final mix?
As others have said though, VA's may be gotten to record voices for very early, maybe he was told 2015 as an aim a while ago and perhaps its changed since then?
He would be recording new lines for 3D HD Final Mix. :p

Wouldnt be too far fetched

Andrefpvs

If KH3D gets re-released, I would hope it's a Final Mix. We all know the game needs it.

Didn't the first trailer say something along the lines of starting development or something like that? Coupled with them transitioning to UE4, I really doubt it's this year.

Gradon

Why would he be recording new lines for a HD verison of KH3D though?
I imagine hes obviously mixed something up though.

I know Square usually do the VA when the game is close to release, but maybe things changed and they want to show an english trailer at E3?. Hurry, someone ask to Jesse McCartney and Haley Joel Osment is goofy is just goofing around.

Night_Knight

Unconfirmed Member
It's probably just confusion, KH3 cannot come before FFXV and that game is still a bit far off.
You sure it's not 3D HD? Then again why would you need to redo the voice acting?

LAA

He would be recording new lines for 3D HD Final Mix. :p

Wouldnt be too far fetched

Yeah thats what I'm saying, if it was a 3D HD Final mix, then yeah, perhaps he would have more to record. Depends on the content they would add I guess, but if it was stuff like a new final boss, maybe new cutscenes, etc. I still would think he could tell whether it was a new game or not.

If KH3D gets re-released, I would hope it's a Final Mix. We all know the game needs it.

I definitely wouldnt mind it, ha ha. Would give me more incentive to buy it (again). Thing I was most disappointed in with KH3D was
the pete secret boss, was expecting a secret boss hinting at some new character or something in KH3

Kouriozan

I really REALLY hope it'll have French VA, after the disappointing Remix not getting it despite being an HD port.
Man, if it don't get it, I'll just pass, but it's going to be the hardest thing ever in my life. Really hate the english dub.
Sorry for those who like it.

This is happening ,but maybe next year.

Another way SE can sell a 3DS game at full price.

And I'll buy it harder than I'll buy Type-0 =P

It'll be interesting to see though, Type-0 has the advantage of never being released here. I want to see if they'll do that with a game we already have.

sn00zer

Well.. If they built all the assets and systems already it might just be a converting to UE4 rather than building from the ground up

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
And I'll buy it harder than I'll buy Type-0 =P

It'll be interesting to see though, Type-0 has the advantage of never being released here. I want to see if they'll do that with a game we already have.

KHIII demo will make it a million seller.

Well.. If they built all the assets and systems already it might just be a converting to UE4 rather than building from the ground up

A few months ago Nomura said he hadn't even decided on every world of the game yet.

I don't think they have even a CG for the game yet, let alone every system.

That is the more likely situation for FFXV, definitely not KH3.

KHIII demo will make it a million seller.

Which game has been expected the most though? Hmmmm?

Personally I kinda want to see KH3 more than FFXV =X

I really REALLY hope it'll have French VA, after the disappointing Remix not getting it despite being an HD port.
Man, if it don't get it, I'll just pass, but it's going to be the hardest thing ever in my life. Really hate the english dub.
Sorry for those who like it.

As a french guy, je suis d'accord monsieur. Didn't hate the english dub but the french one is so much better (for me) and the arguments for HD ports not having it were really stupid.

Anyway, I'm now curious to see how Square Enix will react to that situation, the man said too much, now it's sure something is coming in 2015 but Kingdom Hearts III ? Lol, no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom